ORANGE IS THE NEW....!

15:41



Hey guys! How are y'all doing??? Ready for Christmas yet? Here is wishing you all a beautiful celebration ahead and may the peace and love that comes with the birth of Christ abide in your homes and your hearts always. My favourite thing to do with fabrics recently is creating co-ordinates. I fell in love with this fabric at first sight. It is a soft cotton material with beautiful prints.
I had a lot to choose from before making my purchase but I couldn't stop staring at this one.The plain orange material used for the top was also part of the package. I added bits from the floral fabric to the sleeve of the top to give it a very co-ordinated look. I will keep hailing my seamstress, she always brings my designs to life! And oh yea, photos by me!









Fabric: NGN5,500. Contact Abigail on 08186988896.
Maxi Skirt and Top: Tailor-made
Earrings: Gifted. Similar here and here
Hair comb: Gifted.
Wristwatch: Sekonda
Bag: River Island- £10.00. Similar here

 
Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. Yes, this is a wonderful print and the florals makes the season even brighter! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt! It is so bright and fun, especially for the summer. Love it! I am co-hosting a link-up on Friday and would love for your to on by the-wardrobe-stylist.com to link your post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.i will definately do that.

      Delete
  3. Orange is the new beautiful!! you're rocking it girl
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great punch or color! Love it!
    xoxo - Ana Luiza
    The Northwest Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous colours to cheer the day up! Looks wonderful on you.

    http://petitesilvervixen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I will have a Xmas linkup party on Thursday. I hope you can make it. I love the color combination of your outfit. It matches the party banner. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a wonderful colorful outfit! Love it!

    Thanks for linking up Beauty by Miss L Weekly Fashion Link Up! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza this skirt - beautiful & bold!

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely and bright color outfit ! perfect!
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful print and love the style you've made with it. You look beautiful dear.

    edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too beautiful. I love how it goes perfectly with the shades

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those brights! It can be so drab here this time of year...I love seeing anything bright!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine, Laura. I hope this made your day.

      Delete
    2. I can imagine, Laura. I hope this made your day.

      Delete
  13. your skirt is absolutely GORGEOUS! My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw it! Beautiful!

    xo, Chanda

    http://www.mschanda.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!