SNAKE PRINT HEELS + SHADES OF GREY

15:08



First outfit post of the year and I could not wait to show off these amazing snake-print court heels. I'm such a sucker for shoes and of course the colour MINT so you can understand that its a dream combo for me. I could not resist purchasing these on Jumia when my voucher gave me the chance. Thanks as usual guys. I only got around wearing it recently and it is so comfortable. It is very chic and can be dressed up or down.
I paired it with a grey on grey outfit, styling my varsity jacket with a matching jersey skirt. Expect to see more of these shoes on the blog as I have loads of outfit ideas specially for it. You like what you see? You know what to do, scroll all the way down for links as usual. Have a beautiful weekend guys!












Jacket: Mr Price- NGN4,000. Similar here and 
Camisole: Gifted. Similar here
Skirt: Thrifted. Similar here and here
Shoes: Madison NY- NGN7,995. Get here
Sunglasses: Lagos traffic. Similar here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Really nice... love the creativity of the entire outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit girl :) So glad I found your blog through the link up! Cant wait to read more :) Hope you'll stop by mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy! thank u Cait! I'll definately check yours out.

      Delete
  3. I'm not really a fan of the colour green. This is probably why I lack clothes of this colour in my wardrobe but I absolutely love these shoes. It adds a great pop of colour against the grey on grey look. I especially love the varsity jacket.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. It is a very versatile piece, always adds that pop of colour.

      Delete
  4. Love the mint snake skin print shoes! Great outfit.
    http://passportcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I really love that faux skirt suit look in gray-on-gray. So posh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty look!! I'm so loving those heels!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Hope you have an amazing week ahead of you!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank Dawn. On a second look, I think i see the whole 50s thing going on.lol @ mint makes u look ill. You can pair with dark clothing since it has that effect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I love this!!! I love how you took an athletic look and glammed it up. Thanks for linking up with me!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing snake-print court heels! looks beautiful with your whole looks !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are cute heels and the whole outfit is so cute. I have a similar jacket that I keep saying I am going to style, but I just never get around to it. So thanks for the inspiration!

      -Melissa
      Mahogany Closet

      Delete
    2. You are welcome. Thank you so much Melissa.

      Delete
  10. fabulous look!! I am actually in love with that jacket!!XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing!
    Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!