WHITE OUT

15:14


I know right? I love this dress too. SheIn sent this to me recently and it was love at first sight. Shipping was exceptionally fast on this one. Got it in less than two weeks and in good condition of course. The white lace over the black material is pure perfection. The floral pattern of the lace is beautiful and the entire dress itself has a good quality feel to it.
I wore this outfit to church and I cannot even believe how many compliments I got. Geez, it was becoming embarrassing. Lol.  I used red accessories to make the dress pop and bask in my feminity. Don't forget I have all the links below if you love it as much as I do.













Dress: SheIn. Get here
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins -NGN6,000. Similar here and here
Clutch: Random bargain - NGN3,000. Similar here 
On my lips: Sleek Lip Colour in 'Vixen'


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Wow. This dress is 100% amazing. You look so good and I love your fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chai!!! Alma haf come again o!!! loool Asides from the absolute gorgeousness of the dress, I found myself at the playful pose and infectious smiles. Well done Alma!! PS. start posting more biko, my addiction to this blog is getting out of hand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looool Ify. Thanks a lot dear!! Don't worry more posts coming your way soon!

      Delete
  3. Such a cute look. Thanks for linking up with me last week, hope to see you again tomorrow. I'll be pinning this to the linkup Pinterest board.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress, you look gorgeous!

    Kasi | http://thestyleperk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This white lace fit+flare dress is so beautiful. Great styling with those sexy and elegant pumps.

    I would love for you to join my new linkup (below) with this outfit and any other recent outfits. They are too pretty, not to share. Thank you. =))

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/03/thursday-moda-2-and-pop-of-yellow.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is stunning on you & I love your classic styling of this outfit from head to toe

    www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God for internet....last we saw was at Jennifer's wedding....lovely dress and congrts as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww hey dearie! I know right? been so long. Glad you found me here. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  8. Darling please the website you ordered this dress from, can you advice on size because I'm a size 8ish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear. Since you are a size 8, you should go for 'Medium'. With Asian sites, its best you go a size up than your normal size.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!