BLACK & FLUFFY

14:07




Hey my loves. I cannot believe how fast the days are flying by, wasn’t it January a few days ago? Lol. Preparations for one of the most important days of my life are in top gear, I need to catch my breath, SERIOUSLY!  Anyway here is wishing you all an amazing Easter celebration in advance and never forget the reason for the season.
Today’s outfit is tilting more towards all black everything except for the addition of my glittery fluffy heels from ASOS. Trust me I cannot wait to dish out all that I have planned for these shoes. I could wear it with everything. Dresses, jeans, traditional wear. Every damn thing! I just did something simple here with a basic black dress, black mini bag and a blush pink neck piece. What are your thoughts? Leave them below.
















Dress: Gifted- Similar here and here
Shoes: ASOS . Get here
Necklace: Forever 21- NGN3,000. Get here on Jumia
Bag: River Island- £10.00. Similar here
On my lips: Sleek True Colour Lipstick in ‘Vixen’


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I feel you girl, this year is just flying by. It's amazing really and those shoes are dope, love the fluff as well.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darl. Hopefully we all get to achieve our goals before the year flies by!

      Delete
  2. Simple yet classy! like the fact that ur blush pink neck piece compliments ur fluffy heels... So it's not sooo black after all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea dear. That was the whole idea, a nice pop of colour! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter to you too Alma, hope you are enjoying the long weekend. You look gorgeous as always, and that pose with your hand on your back? Fierce!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ify. Holiday was great, thank you. That was my favourite pose too. Thanks doll.

      Delete
  4. You are rocking this outfit! Happy Wednesday ... Celia M. - HighHeeledLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alma, I am Ada. I have stopped by before. One can never go wrong with a cute LBD like yours. You look great!

    This week's current, brand-new linkup is live (a day early). I would love for you to join it. Thank you. Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/04/thursday-moda-6-and-floral-pixie-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are so chic! it is out of stock at asos :( I am definitely keeping an eye out for when it goes back in stock.

    www.curlspopping.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww am sowie dear. Am sure it will be restocked soon.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful shoes.
    Memoirsofanabujaboredgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!