MINTY FRESH

12:39



I have been running a lot of wedding errands of late but it cannot stop me from bringing my outfit choices to you all. This outfit was one I put together in a space of five minutes when I needed to rush over to see one of my wedding vendors. I can tell you that planning a wedding is not easy but I am enjoying every bit of it. The ups and the downs.
I'm thankful I have a lot of helpful family members and a helpful hubby! For this look, I'm wearing top and shoes from Jumia. You know the drill.

















Top: AX Paris - NGN3,000. Get here
Denim: Primark - NGN5,000. Similar here
Shoes: Madison- NGN7,995. Get here
Bag: Vintage- Similar here
Necklace: Mr Price- NGN900. Similar here
Sunglasses: Sammy Dress
Wristwatch: Jumia


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Very cute. The necklace is my favorite part of the outfit.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling. Very cute necklace I tell you.

      Delete
  2. So Lovely,am in love with everything, yes...those shoes are lovley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour pairing in the look, your shoes are lovely and the necklace is a great addition to the look

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! love that color on you!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit. You definitely know how to pick your pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!