REVIEW: J CAT BEAUTY GLITTER EYE PIGMENTS

15:22



A while ago, I was itching to experiment with glitter pigments and I had three colours in mind. A light pink, gold and silver. I found these on MyMakeupNG and I decided to try them out. While swatching these, I had to use a good base. It is advisable to use a glitter glue or a very sticky eye primer. I had neither so I improvised with my lash adhesive! This products are perfect for a night out on the town.





J Cat Beauty Glitter Eye Pigment in 'Gold Road'


Gold glitter pigment with bits of multi colour.




J Cat Beauty Glitter Eye Pigment in 'Cool Silver'


Plain silver glitter pigment




J Cat Beauty Glitter Eye Pigment in 'Ultra Pink'


Pink glitter pigment with a duo-chrome finsh



Pros
Price is friendly at 750 naira each
Gives a beautiful look to the eyes and can be used on its own without an eyeshadow underneath.

Cons
This product has major fall outs so you have to be careful while applying. Make sure to use patting and pressing motions

Where to BuyMyMakeupNG




Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Even before seeing the pictures, I 'helped' you to choose the pink. looooool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooh very nice, it's funny cos I actually downloaded a video yesterday on YouTube on how to apply glitters b4 seeing ur post. Good job gal but i use d makeup finishing spray, it's soooooo sticky so it holds d glitter in place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love! Glad you love glitter too. Yea a finishing spray will do too.

      Delete
  3. These look gorgeous! I would be worried about the fall out but they are just beautiful!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Darcy. Thank you. Just use a good application method and you're good to go.

      Delete
  4. Love the glittered eyes :). I wish I could pull it off but I can't so I'll live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool. Sweetie!! I'll coach you for a small fee. Lol

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!