ZAFUL: OFF-SHOULDER SUNFLOWERS

14:28



Its no surprise I had to join in on the off-shoulder/cold shoulder trend. There's just something soo pretty and feminine about it. This floral set was sent to me by an online website known as Zaful
I loved this set at first sight though I would have loved the top to be a bit longer but I think it works since I wore the trouser in a high waist style. The floral details also make it fun.
The beautiful thing about this is I can style both pieces seperately. Rock the top with a pair of jeans and style the trousers with a tank top. The sunglasses got me so excited. Its so sturdy, feels and looks expensive. I particularly like the trimmings on the edges. All in all, I can't wait to style all the other pieces I recieved from this brand.


Zaful Review
The website is a very good one and they have the most beautiful but affordable clothing, swimwear, sunglasses and neckpieces. I shopped with a $100 gift card and it got me so much stuff. Still waiting for the last item which are a pair of shoes. It has taken forever because it went out of stock. The package got to me in about ten days (I love that). Items were in excellent condition and are just as potrayed on the website. Great brand.











Off Shoulder Twin Set: Zaful. Get here
Shoes: Spotted- NGN4,599. Similar here and here
Ankara cuff: Luverdi. Get here
On my lips: Milani Moisture Matte Lipstick in 'Matte Passion'. Get here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Beautiful

    I won't buy from them, I'll just visit your place and take any clothes I like....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove it. Especially the shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lovely, you're right as always, off shoulder dresses are so pretty and feminine andyou look very lovely in it. Meanwhile Alma, that top looks like it will flip easily, stay away from strong winds or else ... looool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ify. Lol, I'll make sure I take care.

      Delete
  4. Love the look. Almost like Coachella inspired. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tine. Infact a head wreath will have completed the Coachella look.

      Delete
  5. Your hair is gorgeous!!! Hope you have a great weekend <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool jumpsuit!! Love your look hon! Why don't you join my FASHION LINK UP ! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooooooove the sunglasses OMG, wen next i visit remind me to steal it 😃😆

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the print and style on you. The yellow and black look great, and of course the OTS style!
    thanks for linking with THT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful jumpsuit on you!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute set! I love the print and style!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this set!! The color and pattern are beautiful!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!