GRIDLOCKED

14:04



Hey my loves, I'm talking about my journey to entrepreneurship so far. Its been a couple of months I ditched my job for personal reasons and I got around focusing on blogging. Along the way, I started my own wedding planning company with additional services like bouquet designing and very soon, tasty cocktails and mocktails. All for very affordable prices. This blog has also been more recognised recently with more brand collaborations and sponsored content and I couldn't be more thankful.
I have had my hands full and I'm beginning to wonder if I really need to take up a new job if it comes along. But wait, if its good, I'll take it o! Exploring my passion has made me so happy in recent times. It feels good waking up in the morning and looking forward to doing what you love, no matter how small. Like my hubby will say, "Never despise the days of little beginnings". He believes I'm going to BLOW soon and has begged me not to forget him when I do. Lol.


What kills us human beings sometimes is the fear of the unknown. What if! What if not! All I am going to say is, Move on from that position if it doesn't feel right. Life is too short to be merely existing and not living. Sometimes, disappointments are a blessing in disguise. I decided to take the bull by the horns and in less than three months, I'm loving it already. It has not been easy and I may not be mega wealthy yet but I only wonder what it will be like by the end of the year by the special grace of God. With that being said, you all can click 'The Wedding Cheapskate' tab right above my blog header for more info (Official website is coming soon) and also follow @theweddingcheapskate on Instagram to see more of our services. All our contact information is right there. Kindly refer to all brides and couples to be. Whoop!


Okay, today's outfit post is such a beautiful one. This lovely jumpsuit is by a brand called Seraphine by Kosi. She is an upcoming designer based in Lagos and she wanted me to be her muse with a few outfits. This jumpsuit was love at first sight. You be the judge. The fabric, the colour, the pattern, the style, the finishing. Every single thing about it is a hit back to back. Lol. I have all the events where I want to wear this outfit to lined up in my head. The blush colour had me pairing it with my blush coloured sandals and the black detailing inspired the mini bag I am carrying. A classic red lip finished the look. So if you love this outfit, make sure you contact Kosi. Her contact is down below. Leave your comments as usual, I'll be glad to see them.













Jumpsuit: Seraphine by Kosi. Order here
Shoes: Shoe Republic L.A- NGN4,995. Similar here
Bag: Rosetti
On my lips: Milani Moisture Matte Lipstick in 'Matte Iconic'. Get here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. i like! and congratulations!!! It is always worth it to follow your passion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally worth it. Thank you so much..

      Delete
  2. You've come far and great. By the way, the jumpsuit is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't I jus love Alma, yes I do 😆. Wen u become Linda ikeji pls ensure to always put us first in ur give aways 💃💃💃💃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe. When I become 'like' Linda. Lol. Sure thing. Sending you love from here too. Thanks a bunch.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful..... I left my job for entrepreneurship and I'm not yet there but I believe. Like you, I'll take another job if it's great.

    Kosi is a great seamstress and was my classmate in secondary school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you all the best, dear. Oh, you know Kosi? Great.

      Delete
  5. The jumpsuit is LOVERLY!!!! As in, I love it!!! Like I am drooling over it!!! She did a great job.

    Congrats on your new ventures. I hope and pray everything works out great for you.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Berry!! Its gorgeous I tell you. Amen dear. I pray so too.

      Delete
  6. Your words just caught me and i'm really inspired. i love the jumpsuit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great!I'm glad I could inspire you. Thanks a lot

      Delete
  7. I love the Jumpsuit. Congrats on your bold step to follow your passion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! where do I even start with this post? first of, quitting your job!! that is one of the most courageous things anyone can do, its extremely difficult to take that plunge without knowing how the future will turn out and I admire you -deeply- for that. I pray that all your dreams will come true and you won't have any reason to regret anything. Oh and I completely agree with your hubby, I know you are going to blow soon and don't forget me too o .
    On the other hand, I'm excited to see the posts you come up with now that you have more time to dedicate to the blog, as well as the new wedding venture.
    Finally, let me just appreciate the beauty of that jumpsuit, the colour and design and how you've accessorized it -minimal, simple, classic-, great job as always Alma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ify! Thanks a lot. It wasn't an easy decision I tell you. But I just needed to have of my peace of mind and that's what I'm enjoying now. Hopefully another great and better job comes along. In the meantime, self development is my goal. New things will come to the blog ASAP! oh and thanks for compliments on the jumpsuit, you rock!

      Delete
  9. This jumpsuit is amazing. It fits you like a glove & I can't get enough of this print

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!