THE POWER OF MAKEUP

14:21


Very short and quick post, darlings! Sure you're wondering why I have makeup on only half of my face in the photo above. Well, I just thought to show you how makeup makes all the difference.
Don't get me wrong, I have my moments when I lounge with a bare face but for those times I feel like SLAYING, I know damn right what to do. I look good with or without makeup and I'm not bragging at all. Lol. This whole 'power of makeup' thing has been trending among beauty Youtubers for a while and I just thought to try it out. For me, when I don't wear eyeliner , you can immediately tell that I look different, even when the rest of my face is made up. So in your spare time, try this out, just for fun and find out that makeup product your face cannot do without. And for all its worth, feel comfortable in your own skin.

I know you all have missed my makeup pictorials but wait a little bit, something big is coming to my makeup posts. Its about time,




Products Used

Face
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Jordana 2-in-1 Concealer/Foundation- Caramel
L.A Girl Pro Conceal- Creamy Beige
Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
Zaron Paire Blush- Raspberry
Elf Highlighter- Moonlight Pearls
Milani Baked Bronzer
Jordana Pressed Powder

Eyes
BH Cosmetics Missy Lynn Palette
Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow- Drift
L.A Girl Black Eyeliner Pencil
L.A Girl Gel Liner- Black
Creation Lashes
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara

Lips
L.A Girl Semi-Permanent Eyeliner- Deep Plum
BM Pro Long Lasting Lipgloss- Legendary





Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Makeup is really powerful. Well depicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's amazing what makeup can do. Both sides are equally beautiful but so different - crazy!

    www.guidetoowningit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alma I miss your step by step makeup posts :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Don't worry dear. I'm workin on something bigger

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!