MY YUMMY GOODIES: VIRGIN OREO MUDSLIDE

14:28





Hey loves! Today I'll be taking you through how to make one of my favorite mocktails. Now I have recently added cocktails and mocktails to my growing brand, The Wedding Cheapskate (view our pages here and here and I remember my dad telling me not to give out any of my business secrets. Well one recipe won't hurt, right? Besides, this is pretty easy to make so I'll let it slide. Hehehehe!

Ingredients

You will need: A bowl of vanilla ice-cream. I used the regular one from Fanice. This is not a 'Blue Bunny' tutorial. Biko the economy is hard.



And you will need 'Oreo Cookies', not 'Noreos' of 20 naira o!

Method

Put as much ice-cream as you need into a blender and add some of the cookies.

Blend until really smooth. If the ice-cream is frozen, you can add a bit of water or liquid milk for easy blending.

Pour the mixture into a glass and top with a spoon of ice-cream or some whipped cream.

Garnish the top with some of the cookies and its all ready.


Yummy deliciousness in all its glory!


If you would like to 'disvirgin' this drink and turn it into a cocktail, just add some Irish cream to your ingredients. Don't expect to see any more tutorials on cocktails or mocktails. Its over, I have to save my business! Lol.

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. That looks so nice. So trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margret Aniefiok15 August 2016 at 12:55

    Ha. Some of us are trying to lose weight. Lol. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just this once! hit the gym afterwards. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really proud of you - starting your business and all. Funny, I was out and about today and for some reason, I was thinking about you and your business venture.

    Just thought to let you know.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwww. Thank you so much dear. I need all that encouragement! God bless you.

      Delete
  5. Thanks Dear,its a beautiful concept

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!