ZAFUL: MUCH ADO ABOUT TURTLE-NECKS

13:48


Hi guys! Its been raining everyday for the last couple of days in Abuja. Its getting a bit annoying. I'm guessing its the season of turtle necks and high-collar outfits so this turtle neck sweater dress comes in handy.

I love how loose but stretchy the fabric is. So it gives an illusion of a bodycon dress when it really isn't that fitted. This colour is so pretty but there are a few other colour options available. I styled it as simple as possible. Less is more, sometimes☺. A fitted blazer can turn this outfit into a work-worthy one.










The Style Cheapskate will be two years old in a few days and there is an awesome giveaway for you guys, stay tuned.

Dress: Zaful. Sold out but similar ones here
Shoes: Shoe Republic L.A-NGN4,795. Similar here
Bag: Viviq. Similar here
Sunglasses: Splash Accessories. Similar here
Watch: Next
On my lips: Clinique Matte Crimson Lipstick


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I loveee turtlenecks! 2 years of blogging? Thought it was like 5 years already! You're doing great Alma. Looking forward to the giveaway...

    evitainprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. Just two years oo. Wonder what it will be like at five years indeed.

      Delete
  2. Looking beauriful as always. Congrats dear!! 2 years and still going strong, no be joke. Hope that my handbag is included in that giveaway? *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy! Awww i wish i could includethe handbag. Lol. Thanks for the compliments dear.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on 'almost' two years. Lol. You look goood and I def love your shoes.
    Laitanbee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! let me join others biko "that bag is beautiful" lool

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!