DENIM TASSLE DRESS

15:12



Hey guys! I don't believe it, we hit 100,000 views on the blog last week. Whoop! That's a pretty good feat to achieve in just almost two years. You all have been amazing, I tell you. Making a girl all emotional and wowed. Thanks for making this possible. Let's make this 1 million, shall we?



Today's style post is one that I love so much. I have been tilting towards very free and loose fitting outfits because let's face it, they are soo comfortable. I'm all for comfort so you can imagine how this pretty denim dress makes me feel. The dress is from SheIn and I love the 'tassle' details at the bottom, so cute. It has a bit of a hi-low effect too which is a plus. I could dress this down with a pair of sneakers for a more casual look. Since it is real denim, it is a bit heavy so you know you're covered during this cold rainy season. For my accessories, I chose this multi-coloured neckpiece from Zaful. Oh goodness, it just takes your outfit from drab to fab real quick. So girly and pretty. These guys have amazing jewelry, I tell you. Completed with my pink sequin fur heels, this outfit is perfection.










Dress: SheIn. Get here on sale now!
Necklace: Zaful. Get here
Shoes: ASOS- Out of stock, sowie!! Here
Purse: Konga- NGN6,000. Cute alternative here
On my lips: MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick. Buy here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Congratulations on your 100,000 blog view

    Love those shoes 😍 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip colour is cute. Wish I could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Viv. If its too bright for you,a good lip liner would help.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on over 100,000 views. That's amazing. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!
    Gorgeous neck piece!
    Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!