HOW TO WEAR BLUE EYESHADOW THE RIGHT WAY + I JOINED YOUTUBE!!!

10:52



Hey pretty folks! I made it to YouTube!!! Finally!! A whole lot of you have been waiting for this. It took me so long to do another makeup post because I wanted to make sure it was a video this time. I think I did pretty well for a first video and I hope to do more soon. Let me know what you will like to be seeing on my channel and please please please do not forget to subscribe, like and share!


We are still on the bright coloured makeup trend and today I will be showing you how I created this cute blue look. I see so many ladies wearing blue eyeshadows in a totally wrong way and I also see some who are scared to rock the colour as its so 'out there'. The best way to create a pretty blue look is to merge different shades of blue into one and never forgetting to blend properly. See the fun video below and the list of products used further down below.




Brows
Davis Brown Eye pencil
Jordana Brow Powder Duo

Face
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation
Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation
L.A Girl Pro Conceal (Fawn and Creamy Beige)
Jordana Pressed Powder
Sacha ButterCup Setting Powder
Milani Baked Bronzer
Sleek Blush in 'Sahara'
Elf Baked Highlighter in ' Moonlight Pearls'

Eyes
NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Milk'
Sleek Storm Palette
Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in 'Coconut'
House Of Tara Margaret Ekpo Palette
L.A Girl Eyeliner Pencil 'Black'
L.A Girl Gel Liner 'Black'
Sleek Eye Dust in 'Jet Set'
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Creation Lashes

Lips
Jordana Lip Pencil in 'Cabarnet'
Jordana Matte Lipstick in 'RED'


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️







You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. i love your video! what colour of foundation do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chisom. Mary Kay foundation is in 500 and Maybelline Fit Me is in 'Rich Tan'

      Delete
  2. Stunning look girl, love how you blended the blue and it did not come of as overpowering.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  3. My point exactly dear. Its totally wearable. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop whoop!!!! Congrats Alma!! Yassssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Youtube! More beauty tutorials for me.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. great video, I must say. I'm impressed. Keep it up girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great makeup tutorial. The blue eyes look anything but retro on you

    http://www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!