FRUIT LOVER X GAMISS

13:52



Hello my people! Hope your week is going on great. Did anyone notice anything different with the blog? No I didn't change the interface yet but I finally got my own domain name! After blogging for two years I decided it was time to protect all the hard work I have been putting into my brand. There are plenty monitoring spirits out there and I needed to be jolted back to reality with the thought that someone somewhere can buy off my brand name and probably contact me much later to sell it at a freaking ridiculous price. Yes, it happens. (The same way I had to sprint to the Corporate Affairs Commission to register my business name 'The Wedding Cheapskate' recently in order not to hear stories that touch).

Believe me, it is something I have wanted to do for the longest time but I just kept procrastinating about it probably because money was involved. But hey, its a little price to pay to protect a brand I have nurtured to this point. Also, brands take you way more seriously and are willing to work with you more than ever when you don't have that '.blogspot.com' or '.wordpress.com' thing in front of your URL. It makes you look professional and shows the high level of commitment you have with your blog/brand. I would advise all bloggers who have been blogging consistently for over two years to do the same. It doesn't cost much.
So with that being said, welcome to www.thestylecheapskate.com , guys!


Today's outfit post is featuring an off-shoulder top from a website called Gamiss . I love the chiffon material, the colour and the fruit pattern on it. Its so cute. To make the entire look pop, I styled it with my off-white and grey jeans from Primark , gold heels, a gold clutch and that eye-popping ombre yellow necklace I purchased very randomly. Did I mention these sunglasses from Zaful are fast becoming my favourite? I wear it almost everyday now. So sleek!







Top: Gamiss. Get here
Jeans: Primark-NGN5,000.
Shoes: Things Nigerians Love-NGN8,495. Similar here
Clutch: Scuup- NGN6,000
Necklace: Random buy- NGN2,000
Sunglasses: Zaful. Get here
On my Lips: Clinique Matte Crimson Lipstick

Thanks for stopping by as always..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yaaaaas, congrats on acquiring your domain name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot on the domain name. And I like how bright and cheery the top is. I want to buy some chiffon and make a few easy things myself.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks berry. Hmmm all these clothes you want to make, pls send down mine.

      Delete
  3. Wow! congrats on the website!! greater milestones are coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fruity top is a blast! Such fun colors & print

    http://www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!