SMART CASUAL WITH JUSTPORSH & DLEONA

14:28



Super excited for today's post. I was so happy to finally meet Portia of JustPorsh and we did a blogger collaboration. Whoop! She also came along with Oluchi of Dleona Life and together we styled smart casual outfits. Three is definately better than two.
We had so much fun during this shoot and it felt really nice making friends with fellow bloggers. Denim was the overall theme as you can see from our outfits but we put a smart twist on it with blazers and jackets. Super comfy, cute and totally wearable.



For my outfit, I paired a denim jumpsuit with a colourful tribal print blazer from SheIn. I wore this jumpsuit for my pre-wedding shoot months back but this time I had the legs folded up for a more relaxed feel. My shoes are the ones I wore for my wedding. You see why its good to get stuff you can use over and over again? All my outfit details will be down below.









See details of Portia's outfit on her blog here
See details of Oluchi's outfit on her blog here


My Outfit
Blazer: SheIn- Get here
Jumpsuit: Elite Styles- NGN7,000. Get here
Shoes: Dune London- £53.00. Out of Stock
On my lips: Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Lulua'


Subscribe to my blog by clicking the 'Follow' button on the right side of my homepage. You will never miss a new post. Also subscribe to my brand new YouTube channel by clicking the 'Youtube' tab at the top of my home page.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Yaaaay!
    I need to come steal your jacket tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i need to come raid your entire wardrobe! lol.

      Delete
  2. In love with your blazer! Amazing looks.

    Mary
    www.marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually found your blog from Portia's post. You all look great, love your jumpsuit. xx
    cocobellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and welcome to The Style Cheapskate family ☺

      Delete
  4. Alma you kill it every time. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blazer is too pretty. The second photo is my personal favourite. Big ups Alma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never have imagined wearing blue and green this way but you killed it. Awesome!
    http://healthylivingandmore.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Cynthia. I think this comment was meant for my 'Colour Blocking to Lunch' post tho!

      Delete
  7. This is so pretty. I love the denim.
    Y'all look amazing.
    www.girleccentric.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!