HOW MUCH IS MY FACE WORTH??

14:12



I'm all for tags now and I saw this one on a few beauty blogs. Its basically just doing a full face of makeup and letting your readers know the total cost of all the products used. Some are usually outrageous prices but for cheapies like me who deal mostly in drugstore products, the difference is clear, a bit.
Lol. I love makeup a whole lot and I would always treat myself to a new product every other week but this current economic change has made me clip my wings so I don't shop so often except it is something I absolutely have to get. The prices of makeup products in Nigeria are twice or thrice the original prices not excluding affordable drugstore products. Its crazy.

Anyway, I created this look today and thought to join in this tag by calculating the worth of my entire face makeup. Please note that the prices stated are the exact prices I got them at the time, so they may be more expensive now. I need to be fair to myself and also so you all don't think I'm an excessive makeup shopaholic which I actually am.





So here is the breakdown


Brows
Davis Brown Eye Pencil- NGN100
Jordana Brow Powder Duo- NGN600

Face
Nivea Men's After-Shave Balm-NGN1,000
Jordana 2-in-1 Concealer/Foundation- NGN1,500
L'oreal Infallible 24-hr Stay Fresh Foundation- Gifted
L.A Girl Pro Conceal 'Medium Beige'- NGN1,100
Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder-NGN4,000
Sleek Blush in 'Flamingo'- NGN1,500
Elf Higlighter in 'Moonlight Pearls'- NGN1,500
Milani Baked Bronzer- NGN2,200

Eyes
Jordana Eyeshadow Base- NGN800
Taos Neutral Eyeshadow Palette- NGN9,000
Tara Margaret Ekpo Palette- NGN2,500
Classic Eyeliner Pencil - NGN600
L.A Girl Gel Liner- NGN1,500
Creation Lashes (Pack of 10)- NGN2,500
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara- NGN1,100
Duo Eyelash Glue- NGN2,500

Lips
Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Tunis Baby'-NGN3,000

GRAND TOTAL is NGN37,000!!


Oh wow, I actually thought the total cost would be more than that. Its not that bad for a full face of makeup. Lol! Let me know what you think in the comment section below. If you ever do this tag, let me know, I'll be glad to check yours out.
I will have a new makeup tutorial soon on my Youtube channel. Watch out for it.


Subscribe to my blog by clicking the 'Follow' button on the right side of my homepage. You will never miss a new post. Also subscribe to my brand new YouTube channel by clicking the 'Youtube' tab at the top of my home page.


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Alma.

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Oh wow!!!

    Been thinking of doing mine.. But dnt know where to start.

    Nice nice.. Pretty nice... That winged liner tho😀😀😀😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start from anywhere o! Lol. Thanks a lot. This is me who never did winged liners and now I can't live without it. ☺😁😁

      Delete
  2. Your makeup is absolutely stunning!
    Love!
    I half expected your face to be worth well over 50k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even expect it to be up to that amount. But your face is baked so well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me im coming for virtual tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll be glad to recieve you dear with just a little fee. Lol.

      Delete
  5. The eyes are STUNNING!!! makeup on point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should have tagged the blogs you saw it on so we check them out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe it's fun to do.I did the same on my blog here http://www.cheecheelive.com/2016/07/how-much-is-my-face-worth.html

    www.CheecheeLIVE.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I see is your skin, it's absolutely flawless. Am actually not a make up person but now that I have found you I can direct my blog visitors that love makeup to your blog.



    www.houseoflawof.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that will be awesome. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  9. Oh wow! I actually never think of how much all the products I use cost at any one time - That's a lot but definitely worth it! You look stunning and absolutely flawless ^_^

    HighStreetMania.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!