WHAT'S IN MY BAG????

11:24



Hey lovelies! I'm tired of seeing this tag everywhere on the internet. On blogs, YouTube etc and decided to join in. I don't carry the whole world in my bag on a regular basis but here are the things I cannot leave home without. Curious? Read on!
The bag I am featuring today is a beautiful handbag given to me by my husband last Valentine's Day. It has a beautiful camel colour with the most amazingly soft texture and gold details by a Dubai brand called Arcad. As you can tell from the photo below, it is a 3-in-1 set and comes with a minibag which is perfect for those times when I don't want to carry a big bag and I don't want to hold a purse either. It also comes with a matching wallet which I'm currently not using as I have another wallet in my bag right now. However, I'm saving this beautiful one for the rainy days. So, lets get right into the items in no particular order.





Makeup Purse: You know this had to come first. How on earth am I supposed to leave home without my precious makeup. Lol. I have some basics here which are always in my bag. An emergency eyebrow pencil for when someone hugs me and mistakenly messes up my brows. Lip balm, just because. Lip glosses in at least two shades because you can never tell. A pocket sized mirror from Baileys because I have to touch up at least twice. Pressed powder etc. And most importantly I throw in the lipstick & coloured eye pencil I use for my makeup that morning to touch up during the day.


Hand lotions and Mini Vaseline: Because I simply hate it when my hands look or feel dry. I can't stand it. The Neutrogena one is basic and the one from my Ferragamo set is perfumed so they suit whatever mood I'm in. The Vaseline is always there just because it always comes in handy. You can never go wrong.


Hand Sanitizer & Mint Pops: Ebola taught us some hard lessons and I learnt to always have a hand sanitizer in my bag. I love this one because it has a lovely vanilla scent with some glitters in it. So girly. Still on hygiene, you know that moment when your mouth has been shut for too long and if you don't freshen it up before you talk to someone, you may release an atomic bomb? Yea, I know to always have mint in my bag. Tic-Tac is inexpensive and does the job. When I remember, I throw in a pack of chewing gum as well.


Hair combs & Brushes: Depending on whatever hairstyle I have on, I know any of these will work so I throw in all three. I've been using mostly the brush and big comb to brush out my wig.


Notepads & Pens: I literally have more than two note pads in my bag. I don't know why. Its just a habit. I easily get inspired so I have to have something to write on when I do. I also document orders for my clients, meeting dates etc. Please don't look at me funny for having four pens in my bag. I just hate asking for someone's pen in the bank.

Body Mist Spray: Nobody wants to be a smelly cat yea? I love feeling fresh so I have this sweet fragrance body mist from Victoria's Secret constantly in my bag.

Wallet: Who leaves home without this? My cards, cash, receipts etc make this so important as I think it is for everyone else.

Power Bank & Charger: Don't you just hate it when you're out and your phone battery dies when you don't have your charger with you? Disaster! Power Bank for when there's nowhere to charge the phone and my charger for when I have a switch right next to me. You can never go wrong.

Sunglasses: I love these sunglasses and they've become my regular pair for everyday looks. On those days when I want to wear a different one, this one still remains safely in my bag at all times.

Other items not pictured here are:

House keys: Don't worry we will soon add car keys to the bunch. Lol.
Pain killers: Especially for that time of the month, I can't deal.
Earphones: For listening to music on the go.
Handkerchief & Pocket tissue: Just because my nose is forever runny.
And my phones of course: Uhm, duh!!


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. This made me laugh cs there so necessary,but mine is always is a mess cs when you have a toddler nothing eve stays organised

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? But you'll be shocked what people carry in their bags. Spoons, toothpicks etc. Lol. Oh my, the life of a mother though. Sowie!

      Delete
  2. Love this Alma. So funny. *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have toilet paper in my bag, you never know where you'll want to pee and the loo won't have toilet paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly.... I always do too...

      Delete
    2. I should probably start doing this. Lol.

      Delete
  4. I love the bags. Mine is always so packed with so many things most of them I do not even use!

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't we all?? I try to sort out mine often enough.

      Delete
  5. Cute idea and items. I can't leave home without my wallet, phone, keys, foundation, lipsticks, glosses, balms etc.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these types of posts strangely. I always find them so interesting and think they help you learn a bit more about the blogger behind the site

    http://www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I keyed in on the handkerchief/tissue, my nose is always runny too and my friends always know I have tissue in my bag so I'm their supplier. Love the bag and power bank is extra important, charger too because iphone charger is hard to borrow.
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!