DENIM SKIRTS ARE BACK!

13:27


Denim skirts are back! Whoop! I remember when I was a teenager, I had one or two denim skirts that I could wear 4-5 times a week. Yes, they were trending that much back then. And now, they are back in the fashion limelight. The beauty of fashion sha!
I was contacted by a rep from Romwe to join their collaboration team and they sent me this beautiful flare denim skirt. I love it because its not a hard denim fabric and the elastic band on the waist makes it so easy to wear. I decided to pair it with a black body hug top that I found among my hubby's things. This guy has loads of gems in his wardrobe right? I wear this top with everything these days. Also wanted to add a pop of green with the shoes and my necklace. Perfect lunch date outfit, its so feminine.



Romwe is a fashion website that is extremely similar to SheIn. Infact I think they have the same ownership structure because the websites are similar and the items sold are equally almost the same. Shipping time is approximately between 2-3 weeks, packaging is modest and item is usually in great condition. Do we have to talk about the prices??? You know how affordable they are so check them out.





Top: Hubby's Closet but now mine.
Skirt: Romwe. Get here
Shoes: Madison- NGN7,995. Sold out.
Mini Bag: Arcad- Gifted
On my lips: L.A Girl Matte Flat Finish Gloss in 'Obsess'. Get here


Subscribe to my blog by clicking the 'Follow' button on the right side of my homepage. You will never miss a new post. Also subscribe to my brand new YouTube channel by clicking the 'Youtube' tab at the top of my home page.


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️





You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. You look slimmer in that skirt. you'll give us the tips too. Don't even mention exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Trust me I hardly do any exercises these days. Guess I'm just good at watching my food portions.

      Delete
  2. Love how you styled this outfit XOXO!! Stop by and linkup @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2016/09/linkupwithlisa-66-labor-day-2016-family.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very edgy! Love it. Especially the sandals. Jacqui
    WWW.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shape of your denim skirt is not your 90's denim skirt! Such a great piece for right now

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really have nice stuff and I like the items I have gotten from them, I agree with you on the same ownership thing with SheIn because I was wondering myself. I'm more on the fitted denim skirt side and I stocked up on them on my thrift store too (@thethriftstoreng on Instagram). I'm happy they're back and hope they stay.
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!