YELLOW DAISIES

13:58



We typically do not have the fall season in Nigeria so I'm still having crazy fun with my colours. Apologies to all my international readers though. I really love these photos. The colour of this playsuit and the colour of the plants in the background formed a beautiful colour contrast that I instantly fell in love with. My camera also captured the dark clouds so beautifully, I couldn't stop gushing.
So as usual, this playsuit was one of the items I got recently from Jumia. Much love to them. I seem to always grab the last of the good items before they are sold out. But not to worry, I have similar stuff for you below. Can we talk about these lovely leopard print court shoes my mum got for me recently? Purrrr-fect! Mum knows best. I'm in love with the whole outfit, perfect for a nice day out with that special one.
















Playsuit: AX Paris- NGN5,995 (sold out). Similar here , here and here
Shoes: A.N.A- Gifted. Similar here , here and here
Purse: Old . Similar here
Wristwatch: NEXT
Bracelets: Jessica Carlyle 
On my lips: Zaron Lipstick in 'Lunar'. Get here


Are you in Abuja and looking for a show to attend this loooong Sallah weekend?? MC Amana is having his maiden show 'Dis-Speakable Me' on Sunday 27th September 2015 at Transcorp Hilton Hotel. It is going to be huge. Look at the banner below to see all the performing acts as well as where you can purchase your tickets!!!


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Yellow is one colour that scares me but it suits you so well. And I love love ur shoes!! I'm a sucker for leopard print. Gorgeous outfit.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine. There are so many ways to tone down a bright colour if you need to. Thank you so much dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a stunning playsuit, I love the print and your pairing with those shoes. You always find amazing items on jumia.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling. I know right?? I'm always searching for great stuff!!

      Delete
  4. I love I love I love. Screaming right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress! Love the shoes!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, just wish we got the weather to wear it here in the UK lol :) #allaboutyou
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Aww, you know you can always save it for next summer.

      Delete
    2. The weather has been brilliant lately though and it's going to be sunny for a few days in October as well. Enjoy!!!

      Delete
  7. Alma, you are GORGEOUS!! I love this look! So glad I found your blog! Thanks for linking up with us today!

    -Adriele
    http://www.StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous romper! love the vibrant print and color!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Megan. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely romper, color an pattern are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice combination. I wouldn't have the guts to combine the shoes and playsuit, as they're two different patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Obianuju.

      You can definately combine patterns, its all about learning not to over-do it. Thanks dear.

      Delete
  12. What cute photos - the play suit is so cheery and fun! Great idea to mix patterns in this look.

    XO, Michelle Paige
    www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the leopard print with the color of your outfit! Super cute! Thanks for linking-up for Lovely Little à la Mode!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love this look on you. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you dear. You're far too kind.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!