DOTTED..

14:46



Hey guys!!!! How are y'all doing???? Can you feel my excitement? If you follow me on social media, you would know that I recently got engaged. Yup! I'm now engaged to be married to my best friend and love of my life. The whole week has been so surreal, trust me, you are never truly prepared for it. Its been overwhelming getting congratulatory messages from you all on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, I cannot say thank you enough. If you missed all of these, just follow and check out my Instagram page HERE especially to watch my epic reaction when I realised I was about to be proposed to. Its freaking hilarious.

On to today's outfit post then. I love big bold prints and the classic polka dot print is one of them. Here I paired a dress and skirt together. I wore the black polka dot dress as a top with a white polka dot skirt and I loved the outcome. Talk about polka-dot craze! Lol, I went minimal with the rest of the outfit by wearing basic black pumps and a black mini bag. I actually did this shoot a couple of hours before I got engaged. I had no idea what was coming!











Dress worn as a top: H&M-  £7.00. Similar here and here
Skirt: Gifted. Flared ones here and here 
Shoes: Dune- Gifted. Similar here and here
Bag: River Island- £10.00. Similar here and here
Earrings: Primark- £3.00.
  Sunglasses: Versace. Affordable options here and here
On my Lips: MAC Lipstick in 'Candy Yum Yum' 


Thanks for visiting as always ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. The mix of polka-dots is just perfect, though I think a pop of colour would have sealed this look. Congrats again on you're engagement
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah. Yea, but I was going for more of a monochrome look, Thank you so much.

      Delete
  2. you look lovely, very nice print clash

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for all things polka! Love this look :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think i could rock polka dots like u do!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away

    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww!! Congrats on your engagement. Cute outfit.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, Congrats on getting engaged!! Thats amazing news!!
    I love the look of the reversed polka dots. So fun and chic.
    Thanks for linking up with us.
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this look! I adore polka dots and love the look! Also, yay and congrats for getting engaged!!!
    Stopping by from the StyleSessions link-up!

    -Adriele
    http://www.StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your engagement! You are working these polka dots for sure!!
    xoxo. | cymone.

    theblockishaute.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress and it is fitting you to a t! Werk it lady! #HighLatitudeParty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Antionette, thank you. Its actually a dress and skirt paired together.

      Delete
  10. Aw Congrats Alma, and my what a lovely bodycon dress. Making a statement for sure! So happy for you though!!!
    Thanks for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    Bloggers Who Have Inspired me link up is now Live, hope you can join in
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your recent engagement! I Love these big, bold polka dots! Such a fun look.

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    Come join me for the Fabulous Friday Link-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo pretty in dots! I love how you mix these two colors and pattern of dots! Gorgeous !

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!