JUMIA FASHION: MY CURRENT WISHLIST

11:16





Hey sugar munchkins! My name is Alma Ojugbana and I'm a Jumia shopaholic. Can someone say, 'Hey Alma'?. Lol. You can find the most popular fashion brands there for affordable prices and just when you think you're done shopping, something else catches your eye. When this happens to me, I fill up my wishlist with stuff till when next my wallet is smiling. My current wishlist has the most fab items and you can snag one or all of these on the Jumia website right about now! Shop any of these by clicking the links and let me know how much you love my pick.






Steve Madden Leopard Basic Pumps. I'm obsessed with this beauty. Get these shoes HERE




Souirezz Blue Lace Fitted Dress. This lace dress is simply gorgeous. Get HERE




New Look Denim Patch Pocket Tunic- Blue. Perfect for a casual weekend outing. Get HERE



Zoom Perforated Faux Leather Heeled Sandal- Chestnut. I'm dying to get a casual brown sandals just like this. Get HERE


Eternel Faux Python Cross Body Bag- Blue. Get this lovely affordable bag HERE

Shop, shop, shop till you drop.


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. That brown sandal is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love for leopard prints though! Loving the Steve Madden pumps and the crisscross bag. Nice selection.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!