THE BUBBLEGUM PINK DRESS

14:49



Just a quick post on this pretty pink dress I wore to a wedding last weekend.
CLOSET is a London-based line of clothing and they make the most pretty and delicious dresses, many of which are currently being sold on Jumia. Its a little bit pricey but I purchased this dress along with a few other stuff using my free shopping voucher. Oh yea!
The feminine candy pink colour got me at first glance and I was pleased to find out it had inner pockets. Imagine my joy. Asides wearing this dress for weddings, you could wear it to a party or dress it down with flat sandals for a picnic. I paired it with white accessories to keep my look bright and playful. Scroll down for all the details.







Just in case you missed my last post on the Jumia We Love Style blog, click on my FEATURES page or click here
 
Dress: Closet- NGN9,995. Get here on Jumia or here if you're in Europe/United States.
Shoes: Anne Michelle- NGN7,000. @theshoeshopnig on Instagram or shop similar here and here
Bag: New Look - £12.99. Get here
Bracelets: Gifted
Wristwatch: Sekonda 
On my Lips: Zaron Lipstick in 'Lunar' 


Don't forget you can follow me on Instagram HERE


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Girl this dress is absolutely gorgeous.I love the hemline, this is the perfect wedding dress.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Its really cute, trust me!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute dress!!! And I love the name of your blog, you a girl after my own heart. :-) ... PS Thanks for linking up with Mahogany Closet Mondays

    -Melissa
    Mahogany Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much. I truly appreciate this, hun.

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh! i need that dress in my life! gorgeous colors!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead and purchase it, Sandy. Lol. Thanks a lot.

      Delete
  4. the sutest dress! love it!!!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress. I particularly love the blue bottom part.

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pink dress on u, the detailing on the bottom makes it so special!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color of your dress. It's a perfect wedding guest dress. Thanks for linking up for Style Saturday. xo~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely dress and color on you Alma! It has been so long since I attended a wedding but this would be such a fun staple to wear on one. Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" this past week.
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!