MY SIX FAVOURITE FASHION & BEAUTY BLOGGERS/VLOGGERS

16:04



Here is bringing you three fashion bloggers whose style and fashion sense are a lot like mine and three beauty vloggers I simply adore and have learnt a lot from. All beautiful women who give me tremendous inspiration. Check it out.



 1. Elizabeth Kenne (A Kenne Sense of Style)


This is my favourite fashion blogger EVER, reason why she is Number One. I love Elizabeth, no jokes and no homo. Lol. She is of Trinidadian/Irish descent but resides in California, USA. Her style is so effortless, chic and very feminine. Very much like what my own style is ,I really would love to raid her closet. With only a few designer items in shoes and bags and a heck load of affordable clothing from Asos, Sheinside, H&M etc, its safe to say she promotes affordable fashion. I discovered her blog more than a year ago and since then I've been hooked. She rocks every outfit with class and poise. She has inspired many of my everyday looks with great quality photos. Need I say, she is very beautiful with legs that go on for days. Check out her blog here












2. Ada (No Ordinary She)


Let's talk about Ada, shall we? I don't even know her surname but I think I found her on Instagram one of those days. Her sense of style just got me. She is a Nigerian living in the United Kingdom. She is a pro at pulling off very trendy but mature looks and I love the fact that most of her outfit choices are made up of high street brands (Primark, H&M, River Island etc) which are always affordable. Her photos are always crisp as well and I can't stop drooling over her hair and lip colours. I get inspiration from her for many of my laid back looks. Check out her blog here











3. Sharon Mundia (This is Ess)


Sharon!!! I got to know about her via Instagram as well. She is Kenyan and she always looks great no matter what she wears. Both her laid back and feminine styles are amazing and her hourglass shape?? Hmm. She is simply gorgeous and from her photos you can tell that she doesn't try too hard to pair her outfits together. She is always on her natural hair which is beautiful by the way and I have taken a peek into one or two of her videos, she has a great playful personality. P.S- She got engaged recently, I'm waiting patiently for the wedding. Hehehe! Check out her blog here












4. Jackie Aina (Jackie Aina)


If you are a makeup lover and you do not know Jackie ehn??? Lol, don't talk, just hop on the bandwagon. Jackie is a Nigerian residing in the U.S and I stumbled on her channel when I was browsing through makeup videos two years ago on Youtube. She is witty, funny and her videos are very precise. You always have one or two things to learn from Jackie. I love watching her videos and one of the things that intrigue me the most are her eyelashes, best believe those lashes are all natural, she works magic with mascara wands, its amazing. She is very focused on giving women of colour makeup looks that work. Check out her channel here













5. Omabelle (Omabelle TV)


Hot wifey and mum of twin girls, Omabelle (I don't even know her real name) is one of my favourite beauty vloggers too. I only started watching her videos late last year but its been exciting so far. She battled chronic acne for years but with a good skincare routine and her love for makeup, she looks amazing each and every time. Based in the U.S with a down-to-earth African accent, her tutorials are easy to follow and I'm sure you can learn a thing or two. She also has an amazing fashion sense which I love. Check out her channel here











6. Chidinma Umeh (That Igbo Chick)


Last but not least is this damsel. Chidinma practically turned my makeup world around from the moment I started watching her videos . Even now that I am a bit of a pro, I still make references to many of her old makeup tutorials. Her popular ankara inspired videos show how to incorporate colours into an everyday makeup look and her videos are short and easy. Did I mention she is very pretty?, I'm sure you can see from the photos. Though, she has been on and off the radar because of her Masters programme, you can check out her older videos where I learnt most of my makeup tricks. Check out her channel here









Who are your own favourite fashion bloggers & beauty vloggers? I would love to know too. Leave your comments

Thanks for visiting as always ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




All photos courtesy bloggers' blogs and channels.









You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Cool compilation. Favorite fashion bloggers include Sarah of Princess Audu blog, Stella of Jadore fashion, Irony of Ashi and you of course!lol. I've also learnt a lot from Chidinma's vlog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice. I also have princess audu and irony of ashi bookmarked on my computer. And oh, thanks for adding me as your favourites too. Yup, Chidinma is a pro.

      Delete
  2. Fun shoot!
    Kisses
    Visit my blog: http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are all amazing ladies - glad to have found your blog!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca. Glad to have you on here too.

      Delete
  4. I couldn't agree more with yur selections
    omabelle is a hottie fr a mom
    that igbo chick her style ehn nor be fr here... to tink shes a nigerian leaving in naija

    Jackieaina... oh wow!!! Her videos are truly funny and educative. . I love her straight forwardness in instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Niella! I'm glad you love my selection. Couldn't agree more with your comments. Yayy!

      Delete
  5. I love jackie!!!...please check out @makeupbyuwani on ig,shes pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone loves Jackie. Yea, I've watched a couple of Uwani's videos. She's pretty good.

      Delete
  6. Thanks Dawn. Glad to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also love Omabelle, she's original in her accent and her struggle with acne, i can relate to...
    loving the kenyan lady.
    Great choice with Chidinma too:)
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love them. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  8. I just discovered your blog after reading your BN article. Congrats again. I'm Def making my own bouquet now. Ain't nobody got time for 50k bouquet. Lol. Love your blog.

    www.doeeyedkiky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you were inspired. If you need help with your bouquet, i can make one for you.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!