AFROCENTRIC

16:05



Hey beautiful people! Who says 'Iro' and 'Buba' must be worn together all the time. I bet you couldn't tell right? This was an outfit I wore to a child dedication recently when I was clueless about what to wear and I fished out a pair of jeans and a 'buba'. It came out really nice so I though to share the tip with those of you who love effortless fashion. Like I always say, style should be versatile. You should be able to rock everything with anything.

NB: For my Non-Nigerian readers, Iro and Buba is a combination of a very simple loose top and wrapper originated by women of the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. For this look, I paired the top with a pair of jeans for a change.

And hey guys, just incase you don't know, there is a massive clearance sale going on now on JUMIA with up to 80% off plenty fashion items. Head over there now to shop that dress you've been eyeing before it goes out of stock. Clearance sales last until 26th July 2015. I have done my own share of shopping on the very first day of the sales and I'm super proud of my purchase. Hehehe!
Thanks for all wishing me a happy birthday last week, The love was amazing.










Buba: Tailormade. Similar complete set here and here
Jeans: Primark- £10.00. Similar here , here and here
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins- NGN6,000. Similar here and here
Bag: Vintage- Similar here
On my lips: L.A Girl Creme Lipstick in 'Adorable'.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I really like how you styled your top with the jeans and those red heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're rocking this top!
    I love the way you've styled it up for a chic casual look :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty top and I love the warm colors, it looks great with those red pumps, too!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love d hair n pumps, u look glam darl.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I love that you added red pumps to the outfit. Black would have been boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, knowing how to put colours together always looks great. Thank you.

      Delete
  6. This is what I like to call a "Primary Colors" look.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin this laid back look! So pretty!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute and simle outift. love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. U sure know how to bring it on. l love ur dress sense.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go girl, my fashionista friend. U sure know how to bring it on. Kip it up

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking beautiful
    http://lensattire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color combinations, lovely!!
    Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. Will definitely link up again.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!