RED BIRTHDAY GIRL

08:07



ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

I feel like so many of us say the same thing on our birthdays but really what is more important to say than THANK YOU GOD! I'm thankful for the gift of life itself, for being alive up until this very moment. For all my experiences in the last twenty six years (I can't believe its been that long and yea I'm not one to hide my age). For the gift of family and loved ones. For good health of mind and of body. For everything. I am so thankful.

I wanted a laid back and reflective shoot with a very natural location so I chose a park. No noise, very few people around and me taking a look at my life and how far I have come of age. No heels, minimal accessories and just this bright red dress being the center of attention. I love, love, love these photos and it was so much fun doing this shoot with the awesome Timmy Elegbede. Check out his details below and keep scrolling for more cute photos.































Behind The Scenes


Yes, those are my real toe nails!



Dress: Old bridesmaid dress revamped by me. Similar here , here and here
Necklace: Random purchase- NGN800. Similar here
Makeup: Me
Hair: Tdees Hair Circus. Check her out on Instagram- @tdeeshaircircus
Photography: Timmy Elegbede. Check him out on Instagram- @timmyelegbede



Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Happy birthday Almaaaaa!!!!!! Totally LOVE the use of colors and the balloons 😍😍💜
    Beautiful ambience !! Tres belle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my darl. I'm so glad the photos came out beautifully.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday girl. That black and white shot is just stunning!
    Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in that red dress, all your pictures are beautiful and your make up is on fleek!!! Happy Birthday Alma! Hope you enjoy your day to the fullest :-)
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Yvonne! Thank you so much. I appreciate your lovely compliments.

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday love, love the shots

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Grace. You're far too kind.

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday, God bless

    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emuesiri Oberabor Oshodi12 July 2015 at 12:33

    The best of God's choicest blessings reflect my wishes to you on your birthday and forever. Iyibo, the pipictures remind me of the beauty of the rainbow. Yea you are a promise. Please happen soonest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Such sweet words. Thank you so much ma. *big smile*

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday beautiful lady. You truly glow and look so beautiful and happy in these photos. That red dress looks so stunning on you. I just had a recent birthday too. Mine was July 1.

    http://www.foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Your compliments are amazing. A very happy birthday to you too.

      Delete
  8. Happy birthday, i hope you had a great day?
    This dress is beautiful.
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday! You look smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! You look absolutely perfect!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!