SUMMER FLORALS

14:50



What's not to love about summer? Best part is wearing exciting colourful clothing. Midi skirts are very much in high demand this season and better still floral prints are selling out fast. This skirt is made with a very light silk-like material.. It is currently sold out but you know I've got you covered by hooking you up with something similar (check links below).
I think my gold pointed pumps and red clutch did justice to the entire look. What do you think?


Today, I'll like to appreciate Jesse Ngur , Oge Akankali and Xavier Udondem for continuously sharing every single one of my blog posts on their Facebook pages. It truly means the world to me, Your enormous support is amazing. Thanks guys.













Top: Linx- NGN1,295 on Jumia sale. Similar here
Skirt: Kalico- NGN1,995 on Jumia sale. Similar here , herehere and here
Necklace: Old- NGN3,000. Similar here and here
Shoes: LOOK- NGN6,000. Similar here and here
Clutch: Random buy- NGN3,000. Similar here
Sunglasses: Versace.
On my lips: MAC Ruby Woo

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. you look lovely, love the skirt especially.

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous skirt! love it!
    Just found your blog and your style is amazing!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Ellen. I'm glad to have you on here.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I love floral prints! <3 /Madison
    Luxe Vegan Skincare

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole look from flowing hair to gold pointed toe. The clutch and shoe are definitely gorg with this look! FAB - U - LOUS!!!!

    -Melissa
    www.Mahogany-Closet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! You look gorgeous in the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your skirt, I was thinking to wear something similar today!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  7. The midi skirt is gorgeous. I love how the red clutch really pulls that color out in the skirt. Such a bright and fun look.
    Thanks for linking up with us for Tuesday Fashion Party.
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Thumbs up👍🏽👍🏽

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gimme your skirt!!! Too cute. The outfit is gorgeous.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how this skirt fits you! It hits the perfect spot of your body and is such a wonderful length, you look great!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susie. The fit is everything.

      Delete
  11. I know what you mean as I am getting sad that the season is almost over! What's not to love about summer and florals - great look on you. Have a wonderful weekend. #OceanBlueStyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect styling, I love the skirt and shoes!

    Do you have Bloglovin'?! Let's follow each other?

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Falasha. Yup, you can follow on Bloglovin at the right hand corner of my blog page.

      Delete
  13. beautiful!!! love ur skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! The ever gorgeous alma


    www.ladybugbyene.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!