PINAFORE WITH WOODIN

14:29


I rarely post African prints on the blog so I'm very happy to do so today. If you recall I attended the opening of the new Woodin store in Abuja here and the team gifted me a unique fabric. I promised to have it up on the blog once I'm able to sew something, so here I am.


What's not to love about this outfit. The fabric is 100% amazing. Who does a leopard print inspired fabric except Woodin. I had to have it. I took some time thinking about what to make and I decided to have a pinafore/jumpsuit fusion. My friend, Blessing who owns BB Artistry (she made my bridesmaid dresses and my short wedding dress) went over and beyond with this piece. Fantastic cut and an impeccably neat finishing. Looks like I walked into a store and bought it off the rack. I couldn't stop gushing when she was done with it.


This shoot was a super fun one as you can tell from the shots. Lol. Hubby killed these photos. I love every single one of them.










Fabric: Woodin. Find in store at Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja.
Pinafore Jumpsuit: BB Artistry. Get here
Shirt: Hubby's closet
Shoes: Spotted- NGN5,800 on Konga. Similar here
Sunglasses: Splash Accessories. Similar here
On my lips: MAC 'Heroine' Lipstick. Get here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This is such a fun piece hun. I love the print and the pinaforee, very flattering on you. Such happy shots too, I love the pop of red as well.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearie. You love basically everything about it. Lol.

      Delete
  2. OMG this outfit is my best for d year n who would u tell it isn't ready made n would bliv u?? OMG love it love it love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks sis! Its stunning I tell you.

      Delete
  3. This gets a YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS from me!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loool @ shirt from hubby's closet. I found myself smiling at all the poses, you definitely had fun with this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pinafore! The entire look is gorgeous.


    www.thealaroro.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!