BLUE SKATER DRESS

15:41



 Hi guys. I'm excited about today's post. Can you tell?
Who knew blue and neon yellow could look so good. I've had it in mind to combine them but I was a bit skeptical. Imagine my surprise when it turned out perfect. My new favourite fashion tip is layering dresses over tops/shirts to create a brand new look. Ironically both the top and the dress have exactly the same pattern.
Topped off the look with a dark brown mini handbag that I recently fished out of my mum's closet. What a piece!  I would totally wear this to a late lunch date. Vibrant colours!
My blogging career has advanced a bit, there's a big announcement coming up soon. So, if you are not following me on any of my social media pages, you better! Stay tuned.























Dress: Atmosphere for Primark - £13.00. Similar here and here
Top: New Look - £5.00 on sale. Similar here and here
Shoes: New Look - £40.00. Similar and more affordable here
Necklace: H&M - £6.90. Similar here
Handbag: Vintage.
Sunglasses: Atmosphere for Primark- £2.00. Similar here and here
On my lips: L.A Girl Glazed lip paint in 'Coy'.


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Nice outfit, Lol who knew.

    www.simplyuneeke.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you combined the two colours is very admirable. Your blog is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candy. I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  3. gorgeous outfit.. love ur shoes and necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful

    http://thelifeofaldorable.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. blue is my favourite color, youve rocked it perfectly. excellent

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!