7 MUST HAVE ITEMS FOR YOUR CLOSET

16:52


So I'm sharing a quick post with you today. Yes, yes, I know there are a thousand and one different items many ladies have in their closets (myself included). If I were to list that, one blog post wouldn't contain all. However, for this post, I'm focusing on my seven wardrobe essentials. To me, all other pieces of clothing and pairs of shoes are secondary but these ones never go out of style and can be styled in different ways.

I have left links under each item for similar and affordable pieces as usual.

1. A Black Blazer: This is important especially if you are a working lady. I can't tell you how many times I wake up in the morning with absolutely nothing in mind to wear to work and I end up throwing on my black blazer over a camisole and a pencil skirt. It just does the trick for me and I'm sure it will for you too. Wear with a pair of jeans for that smart casual look.
Photo source: Google
 Similar here , here and here


2. A Crisp White Shirt: Pay attention to the word 'crisp'. This also comes in handy for work either with a full skirt, trousers or with a pair of jeans for a casual look. To keep your shirt sparkling white at all times, wash/dryclean it each time you wear it.

Photo source: Google

Similar here , here and here




3. A Little Black Dress: The little black dress otherwise known as the LBD is classic and has never gone out of style over the years. It could be sleeveless, long sleeved or short sleeved as long as it is little. You'll be safe knowing you have a sexy black dress whenever you recieve that party invitation.

Photo source: Google

Similar here , here and here




4: Nude Court Shoes/Pumps: There's just something about pairing nude coloured heels with an outfit for the office, to church or to hang out. Yes, the classic black pumps are everyone's favourite but let's admit, black can get boring. So, I definately recommend this. Another thing to have in mind, nude heels make your legs appear longer. Be sure to get one with a similar colour to your skin.

Photo source: Google
Get similar here and here



5. Fun Coloured Flats: When the weekend comes along and I want to dress down a bit, a pair of coloured flat shoes comes in quite handy. They are comfortable and the colours are quite playful. You can get a pair in any colour you like. Wear with your favourite pair of jeans or a mini dress.

Photo source: Google
Get similar here and here



6. Casual Maxi Dress: Now this one I do not play with. Sometimes, wearing a pair of jeans is so not appealing to me especially on days when the weather is extremely hot. I have a couple of maxi dresses and I cannot begin to tell you how comfortable they are. You can style in different ways by wearing flat sandals or wearing it with a blazer.

Photo source: Google
 Similar here , here and here




7. Basic Black Handbag: Okay, even if you don't have any good handbag in your stash, please purchase a basic black handbag. It goes with every outfit, perfect for work and happy hour. I particularly like the croc pattern handbag as seen in the photo below but that's just me o. It is so chic but any pattern would be just great.

Photo source: H&M
Get here. Similar here and here



How many of these items do you own? Let me know your own must-haves. Leave a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. NICE POST

    http://thelifeofaldorable.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha black hand bag (Check) maxi-dress (check) little black dress (CHECK) errr black blazer .... Soon. Lol
    Lovely post as always. Looking forward to the next one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehehehe. Oya hurry and get your black blazer and nude shoes. Lol. Thanks dear. A new post coming up soon.

      Delete
  3. I'm soooooo on point *dancing* nice post dearie.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!