WATCH ME TRANSFORM | FROM BASIC TO BADDIE

15:02

 Hi loves! You know what time it is?? I'm back with another new video and I will be taking you on a short journey into how I transform from basic to baddie. I hope you enjoy. This video also features a beautiful wig from Kukky Glam Hairs and earrings from Mocollaress Accessories.






 Products Used
Davis Brown Eyepencil
Jordana Brow Powder Duo
L.A Girl Pro Eyeshadow Primer
iCandy Cosmetics Bare Essentials Palette
Zaron HD Liquid Liner
NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Milk'
Lashed by Ryanne John Lashes in 'Majesty'
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Jordana Complete Cover 2-in-1 Foundation/Concealer
Rimmel 25hr Lasting Finish Foundation
L.A Girl Pro Concealers
Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Setting Powder
Jordana Pressed Powder
Milani Baked Bronzer
Clinique Chubby Stick in 'Hefty Highlight'
Elf Baked Highlighter 'Moonlight Pearls'
Jordana Retractable Lip Pencil 'Cabernet'
Milani Matte Lipstick 'Matte Iconic'

Earrings: Mocollaress Accessories. Get here
Hair: Kukky Glam Hairs. Get here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Alma!!!!!!

    You won't kill someone......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOOL!!! I hope you enjoyed it dear.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!