RED POLKA DOT DRESS X STRAW HAT

14:09


Hey loves! Whats been going on with you all? I was finally able to do a style shoot so today I present to you this lovely blog post. In this post I am wearing a pretty red polka dot maxi wrap dress from RoseGal. They reached out to me and sent me this dress as well as this very cute straw hat. I knew they would both go well together. And I actually prefer this hat to the one I styled here because this one is a lot more sturdy and perfect for an island vacation or something.

I paired the entire outfit with my white buckle up heels from Zaful styled previously here and here to match the white polka dots on the dress. The sunglasses are also from Zaful and they are actually less than $5.00. I totally love it.
Okay!!! I know a lot of you must be wondering where on earth the location of this shoot is. I know!!! No, I'm not on vacation in some fancy island. At least not yet. Lol. Believe it or not, this is a location in Abuja where i am based. If you haven't heard about Jabi Boat Club you must have been sleeping under a rock. Still under construction, you can already tell how beautiful this place is turning out to be. It overlooks Jabi lake and once operations kick off you will be able to have access to boat rides, jet skis, a wood house restaurant and bar. It will simply blow your mind. This outfit went so well with the location just as predicted and my hubby did an amazing job with editing these photos! 





To keep up with Jabi Boat Club and the countdown to its opening, follow them on Instagram here

Dress: RoseGal - Sold out. Similar here
Hat: RoseGal - Get here
Shoes: Zaful - Sold out! 
Sunglasses: Zaful - Get here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. So gorgeous! I love the classic look of the polka dots and hat, and the slit adds some drama and edginess! That place looks amazing.
    Kelsey
    acupofteawithkelsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am not on this planet then. Never heard about this spot. Lovely post. Amba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Not your fault darling. They haven't kicked off yet.

      Delete
  3. Your dress is stunning and I think that hat looks perfect with your look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ensemble...love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!