JUVIA'S PLACE 'NUBIAN 2' PALETTE MAKEUP TUTORIAL

12:17

Hey darlings! Phewwww! I've been away from blogging for a little bit. Life just happened, my hubby has been down with chicken pox, yes yes, I passed it on to him, I know! Lol. I also had one or two personal setbacks, so I took time off to also re-evaluate a lot of things. I'm not going to bore you with details. Any way I am back and better, I have a lot of outfit posts lined up and this new makeup tutorial just went live on my Youtube channel.

I recently got my hands on two eyeshadow palettes from Juvia's Place. I have been wanting them for the longest time so when my brother went to the United States recently, he ordered them for me as a gift. Thanks bro. I picked the two palettes I have always wanted not minding that Juvia's Place has come out with other ones recently. To me, I still prefer these two, the Nubian 2 Palette and the Masquerade Palette. They are the most popular. However, today's makeup tutorial featured the Nubian 2 Palette. 
Scroll further down for the video and please subscribe to my Youtube channel to help me grow it. I can't do it without you all. Give the video a big fat thumbs up and make sure to leave a comment. I will be so glad. Also share with all your friends who love makeup.

The winner of my last giveaway is Temitope Omogege. I imagine you rocking that white dress with the red accessories just like you stated. It will look so edgy and cute. A big thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway. Don't worry many more to come.




Products Used
Jordana Eyeshadow Base
Juvia's Place Nubian 2 Palette
FBC Beauty Gel Liner
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
Peek-A-Mink Lashes
Jordana Retractable EasyLiner in 'Black'
NYX Angel Veil Primer
Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation
L.A Girl Pro Concealers
Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette
Milani Baked Bronzer '06 Golden'
Ruby Kisses Lip Lacquer in 'Midnight Plum Black'



Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful colors on you! I need to look into this palette. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Trina. It is a palette worth trying.

      Delete
  2. I have seen very good review about this brand. All of them looks so pigmented. I am very new in makeup line. I just did Spring makeup lessons Can you please suggest me, which palettes I should go first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juvia's place palettes are amazing, trust me!!! Please get the Nubian 2 and Masquerade palettes, you cannot go wrong with those.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!