WHITE LACE DRESS X ANKARA BAG

14:10

Hey darlings! How has the month of July been for you? Are you achieving all the goals you set out for the month? July is my birth month, if you missed my birthday post, check it out here . There is still so much I wish for but I know its only a matter of time before everything falls into place. I wish the same for you all as well. Today's outfit post is featuring this pretty crotchet lace dress and a very vibrant coloured ankara bag.
My remaining items from Zaful finally got to me, thank goodness for that. I complained about my PR package getting delayed here . This cute white dress came in the package and it was love at first sight. However when I put it on, it didn't look very flattering on me and here is why. The bust is rather too small for me, I'm sure you can tell from the photos. Funny because this is a large size, this Asian people and their size variations! It haff tire me. Anyway, I still went ahead to style it with this gorgeous ankara bag from The 5k Shop. I spoke about the brand here and they were kind enough to send me this bag. I am so obsessed with it, I've been carrying it all week. The colours are sooooo pretty and I have been getting a whole lot of compliments. And yes, just as you guessed, its only 5,000 naira.
Now on to the shoes!!! I also got this in my recent PR package from Zaful. When I saw them on the website, I knew I had to have them. The brown colour and block heel spoke to me and it has turned out to be more like an everyday pair of sandals. Trust me, I had already worn it quite a bit before shooting the photos for this blog post. It is really comfortable and goes with anything and everything. My sunglasses are from SammyDress and they have become my everyday sunnies, always in my bag.




So, surprise!!! I will be giving away this cute white crotchet lace dress!!! Its been a while I did a giveaway sha! I doubt I will be wearing it again so instead of having it hang in my closet indefinitely, I would love to bless one of you. If you are a size 8/10, or a 12 with a small bustline, this will look awesome on you. Rules are simple, just leave me a comment below telling me how you would style this dress. Please make sure you are based in Abuja or have someone who can pick up for you in Abuja. Times are hard!! Winner will be announced in my next blog post.


Dress: Zaful - Get here or better still, enter my giveaway!
Shoes: Zaful - Get here
Bag: The 5k Shop - Sold out but shop similar prints here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I would rock it with a black strappy heel and a black studded purse. I would probably also throw on a few gold accessories and spice it up with a red lip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would style this with my white superstars and my blush colored big tote for a pop of color . Hair in the wind and red lips ! A flower crown and knuckle rings for some edge .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha times r hard huh, send it to Jos jooooor.i will style it with a multicoloured sandal. Lovely shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be too small for you o, nne!

      Delete
  4. i would style this pretty dress with a coloured heel scandal,a dangling earrings or even a white pearl of earrings would loon great,a clutch black pursue....would really love to win the dress,its so pretty and i reside in abuja.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would style this lovely white dress with a pair of red strappy heels and a red chain twist-lock tote bag. Accessories will definitely be a pair of crystal drop earrings and a silver charm bracelet. Temitope Omogege

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is lovely.....I would go with gold (metallic) t-bar sandals and large gold hoops, with a long gold and pearl necklaces, gold watch and gold bangles....I think white and gold are timeless and I love the combination. Bag would be a thin gold clutch or a big gold or white metallic bag. I would feel super free and at peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures especially the ones of you standing behind that bridge have got me feeling like I need a vacation. In fact this entire look screams tropical vibes. I love your shoes, adore the bag and the lace detail of the dress. I think this would make a cute look to the blogger point brunch.


    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Trust me I had exactly the same feeling of a vacation when I saw these photos fully edited. And yes, perfect outfit for that brunch. I have no idea what to wear. Lol.

      Delete
  8. I stay in lagos but I must comment. You look beautiful and your shoeeeesss...so gorg!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!