ORANGES ON A PLAYSUIT

13:38

Hey darlings, hope you are all doing well? I'm sorry I have been absent for a little bit. If you follow me on Instagram and if you view my InstaStories, you will know I have been down with chicken pox. I know right? Not a great experience at all at this age and also considering my birthday is only four days away, my entire skin is spotty as hell. Oh well, this life is a pot of beans sha! Lol, I really hope this ends soon.
I did this shoot early last week before my body went on rampage and its been sitting in my drafts, so I thought to share today. Plus I needed to get busy since I am on some sort of isolation course. Lol. This cute playsuit was sent to me by the team at Zaful . I have styled other items from them in the past here , here and here just to mention a few. The oranges on the playsuit got me in a very tropical mood and paired with those gorgeous orange/green mirrored aviator shades, I was only ready to hop on the next plane to some island. So in love with the complete look.
I have a bunch of other items from Zaful still on its way to me. Its funny because this playsuit was part of the order but was shipped separately, I have no idea why. Two shipments on the same day and I am yet to get the other package weeks after I got the first. Oh well! Just enjoy the rest of the post.








Playsuit: Zaful. Get here
Shoes: Dune. Similar here
Sunnies: Gifted. Similar here
On my lips: L.A Girl Flat Finish Matte Gloss in 'Obsess'


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is really beautiful, really looks like you are on some Island already. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken pox??? Oh No, I hope you are feeling better really soon! I am in love with this romper, the colors and pattern are so pretty and look gorgeous on you!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am better now dear. Thank you so much! And thank you for the compliments on the pretty playsuit.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!