CUT CREASE GLAM MAKEUP TUTORIAL USING PLENTYY NIGERIAN BRANDS

14:37

Hello my beauty lovers! How are you all doing? Ha! Can you see today's makeup post? Are you excited? I definitely am! Today's tutorial is on this fun, colourful makeup look. I love the blue liner and the lashes and I know you are dying to know where they are from. 90% of all the makeup products I used for this look are from Nigerian makeup brands. I cannot be more proud, honestly!

Scroll down to watch the video and see how I achieved this full glam look. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't already. Give this video a huge thumbs up if you love it as much as I do. Also don't forget to share with your friends who love makeup.







Products Used
L.A Girl Pro HD Eye Primer
Taos Cosmetics Neutral Palette
House of Tara Margaret Ekpo Palette
UberChic Ville Pressed Glitter in 'Ologe'
Zaron Gel Liner in 'Jean'
FBC Beauty Gel Liner in 'Jet Black'
Lashed by Ryanne John Lashes in 'Majesty'
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
L.A Girl Pro HD Smoothing Face Primer
Jordana Complete Cover Foundation/Concealer
L.A Girl Pro Concealers 'Warm Honey' and 'Creamy Beige'
Rimmel 25-hr Lasting Finish Foundation
Zaron Face Definer in 'PZ05'
Zaron Paire Blush in 'Raspberry'
Jordana Pressed Powder
Zaron Perfect Finish Spray
 
Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!