PRETTY MULTI COLOUR JUMPSUIT

12:05

Hey darlings! How is the long holiday going? I had to put up an outfit post today for you guys and its quite a fun and colourful one I must say. I am a jumpsuit freak and if you know me, this should not come as a surprise. So it is only normal that I fell in love with this bright multi colour chiffon jumpsuit from GlowriaSnow. I talked at length about the brand in a recent post here so definitely check that out.

This outfit almost reminds me about the Nessa set from Zizi Bespoke which I styled here . The pattern is very similar and the style of the pants are very identical. I accesorized this jumpsuit with blush pink sandals which you can barely see because of the outfit length. Also added my brown vintage mini bag and finally clear rainbow shades from SpectaCools NG which is also a Nigerian brand. They specialize in really gorgeous, fun and affordable sunglasses. All their items are less than 4,000 naira. I think its a fantastic brand. They sent me two of their sunglasses and I can't wait to rock the other one.





What do you think about this outfit from GlowriaSnow and the shades from SpectaCools NG?
Leave me a comment down below!
Peace, love and cupcakes!

Jumpsuit: GlowriaSnow. Get here
Sandals: Shoe Republic L.A- NGN4,995.
Bag: Vintage
Glasses: SpectaCools NG. Get here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. The jumpsuit is beautiful, on a first look one would think its actually a dress lol. The pattern and colour combo is very flattering on you too. Though as much as I love it girl how would one use the restroom.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe. That is just the annoying thing about jumpsuits, using the restroom can be such a chore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That striped jumpsuit is fun, flirty, and looks fabulous on you! Nice choice on the shades too. Xo Jonet

    www.FabulouslyChicOver50.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful jumpsuit! I love the bright colors and the fit is perfect!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. This jumper has so friendly colors. You look stunning in it. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these bright colors on you!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!