THE BEST FLORAL DRESS ON EARTH

12:50

Oh yes, you read that title right because I really don't know how else to describe the gorgeousness that is this lovely dress. I recently received a package from SammyDress. I collaborated with them a long while back here and here. It is an Asian site which provides a lot of lovely feminine pieces for affordable prices.

I couldn't keep up with the compliments I was getting  when I wore this dress to church last Sunday. Even a Chinese lady admired it and inquired on where I got it. The irony right? An Asian lady asking where I purchased a dress I got from an Asian website. Lol! The quality of this dress is above average and the classic pin up style makes me love it so much. I wanted to bring out the colours on the dress more so I went with a pair of white court shoes and a white mini bag. Best decision.







Do you love this dress as much as I do? Let me know in the comment section below.

Dress: SammyDress. Get here
Shoes: The Shoe Shop
Mini Bag: New Look

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I really do love it...the color and accessories complements your complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! I love the shade of purple on it. You have a beautiful smile and your makeup is gorgeous!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ruth. It really is a beautiful purple shade.

      Delete
  3. I saw this post on IG and had to rush down here abeg. This dress really is the floral dress in the world biko. Gosh!! You look so amazing in it, na wa O! so jealous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks dear. Its a drop dead gorgeous dress sha!!!

      Delete
  4. That is a fab dress and I love the midi length too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty dress, perfect for church today. And the colour and pattern is so flattering on you.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always look so flawless and you rock this dress amazingly! Such a beautiful dress indeed!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great in this beautiful dress. The color combination of the print is unexpected and very elegant! Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is a fabulous dress! I love the vintage and pin up style dresses, too. I have a bunch from some Asian sites that I collaborate with and I can't seem to get enough of this style! The colors are so amazing on you. I can understand why you were receiving a ton of compliments because you are stunning!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!