MY FAVOURITE LIP COMBOS

14:03

Hey beauty lovers! Hope you all are doing well. I put up an ombre lip sometime ago on my Instagram and asked if you guys wanted to see my favourite lip combinations in a video. A lot of you agreed you wanted to, so here we are. These are just four of my favorite lip combinations I wear every other day but trust me I combine lippies quite a lot. Its a very short video so don't worry your data will not finish. Hehehehehe!


Don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you haven't already so you don't miss any new videos in the future. Let's help grow this channel biko. Give the video a big thumbs up, share with your friends and leave a comment for me. 

Products Mentioned
Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Tripoli'
L.A Girl Matte Flat Finish Gloss in 'Dreamy'
Classic USA Liquid Lipstick in 'Purple'
Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Lulua'
Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Tunis Baby'
Beauty by AD Liquid Lipstick in 'Candid'
L.A Girl Matte Flat Finish Gloss in 'Obsess'
Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Twinkle Twinkle'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!