THE CHERRIES ON THE TOP

13:13

Hey darlings! Today's style post is something casual. To be honest, wearing high heels all the time can be quite tiring but as a fashion blogger, what can I do? I am finally showing off my white sneakers, remember how I gushed about them in my haul video? I just love the entire vibe this outfit is giving me. My top is from Zizi Bespoke and incase you are wondering, I'm not on a million naira contract with them o! (But we shall get there soon) Lol, they were just kind enough to gift me with a bunch of items so thanks again to them. It is such an awesome brand.
I love the sunshine yellow colour of the top and the cherry prints all over. Also scroll all the way down to see some of the open back goodness it has. I paired it with simple acid wash denim shorts, my white sneakers from New Look and another pop of colour with my handbag. Oh and also added my 500 naira glasses. Hehehehehe! 







What do you think about this outfit? Perfect for a lazy weekend right?


Top: Zizi Bespoke. Get here
Shorts: Mr Price. Similar here 
Sneakers: New Look- £17.99. Get here 
Hat: Jumia- NGN2,500. Get here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. That cherry tee is so cute and I love the hat on you. The bright turquoise bag which is beautiful and classic adds the perfect color pop.

    Welcome by and join my current new linkup this week and share your fab style!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/06/thursday-moda-66-cold-shoulder-dresses.html

    Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ada, you basically loved everything 😁

      Delete
  2. Love the cherry top. So cute Almo! This is my kind of look! Keep up the good work boo. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would love this!! It's exactly your thing. Thanks darling. ❤️

      Delete
  3. What a cute top! Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top! Love the yellow!!
    Jaymie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alma, you did a great job mixing colors. It's a really cute and comfy outfit :)

    www.memoriesofthepacific.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling outfit! Love the mix of bright colors! And I need to wear my white sneakers too... so right about heels!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedsandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look like you're heading somewhere cool for a nice picnic. I love everything about this look with special mention for the back of this shirt <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!