NAIJA BRANDS: GLOWRIASNOW

15:12

Hello my darlings and Happy Democracy Day. Aren't we all glad that we get to stay home today? Nigerians just love public holidays sha! We don't mind what the day is called or what is being celebrated that day but as long as we don't have to go to work, we are all for it. Lol. Talking about Nigeria, I have another Naija brand to introduce to you on the blog today and this one totally has my heart because it belongs to a very dear friend of mine.
GlowriaSnow is a clothing line that deals in ready to wear pieces as well as custom made outfits for both male and female. Situated here in Abuja, their pieces are beautiful yet very affordable. This lovely off-shoulder heavily stoned ankara dress with flared sleeves was a style I picked out myself. The dress came out looking even better than the original. Great stuff! The fabric colours were screaming my name. You guys know I don't play with my colours!!


Trust me you won't be able to see how gorgeous the stones on the dress are in the photo. They are so beautiful. To complement the blue on the fabric, I opted for my blue snakeskin print heels from Renee Signature, also a Naija brand.
Like I mentioned before, prices are genuinely affordable with this brand. For ready-made dresses, you can get them for as low as 5,000-8,000 naira but for stoned custom made dresses like mine, just a couple of more nairas will do!
I forgot to mention the finishing of this dress, you know if an outfit has a distasteful finishing, its a no-no for me, But this is something I could have easily picked out in a store, fantastic and neat finishing. 





GlowriaSnow outfits will be available to purchase very soon on Jumia and Konga. So watch out for that, in the meantime, you can check out the ready to wear pieces and place your order on their Instagram page here


Dress: Glowria Snow. Get here
Shoes: Renee Signature. Get here
On my lips: Beauty by AD Diva Matte Liquid Lipstick in 'Diva Glam D'



Do you have a Nigerian fashion or beauty brand and want to have your items featured on my blog? I am still running free reviews and collaborations, so send me a DM on Instagram or mail almaspice@gmail.com.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You look stunning girl. I love the dress and the fabric colour and pattern is so stunning on you.

     Princess Audu 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot darling! ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. Really love this dress! Such a fun a beautiful ankara print! You look gorgeous!

    edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. when u wear a naija brand, why dont u mention the price?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go through my Naija brand posts, I usually give price estimates. For this post, this dress was custom made for me and the shoes were won in a giveaway.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!