CASUAL KIMONO LOOK

12:14



Hello my loves! Hope you had a lovely weekend. Its a brand new week and I thought to share a new style post. By now you should know my love for kimonos. It is just a nice and easy way to take an basic outfit from zero to one hundred. This long sleeveless kimono is from Zizi Bespoke. Ha! I have come again with Zizi Bespoke abi? Its not my fault o! She just has loads of awesome pieces. 

The pattern on the kimono just made me want to style it with something casual. So I paired a black tank top with nude jeans and then threw on the kimono. For an added smart feel, I opted for gold heeled sandals. With my blonde hair and transparent glasses, let's just say I was super happy with this look.









How would you rock this sleeveless kimono? I would love to know. Leave me a comment down below.  If you haven't checked out Zizi Bespoke, what's up with you?????


Kimono: Zizi Bespoke. Get here
Jeans: Old. Similar here and here
Top: H&M. Similar here
Shoes: TNL. Similar here
Glasses: Area 1 Shopping Complex- NGN500

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. What a striking look! That kimono is an amazing length and I love the boho vibe it has!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kumono. Great post.

    xo. SN

    www.sahonynatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kimono is really nice and you look stunning in it! Thanks for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!!! The kimono and heels turned an everyday casual outfit into full glam! you have a real knack for styling clothes, seriously. Love this whole package

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot my dear. I appreciate.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!