MINI HAUL | ASOS, THE SHOE SHOP, NYX, etc

12:57

Hey guys! I apologise o! This video is supposed to have gone up last weekend but a lot happened. Not going to bore you with details but yayyy.... my recent haul video is now live. In this video, I talk about some fashion and beauty items that I recently got. Its not a huge massive haul but let's start these haul videos from somewhere shall we? Let me know if you would love to see more videos like this, please make sure you subscribe to my channel and give this video a huge thumbs up. You can also share on your social media pages, I will be glad.
Details of all the products mentioned will be down below.


Be sure to watch in HD for the best experience.


Items Mentioned
White New Look Sneakers - Get here
The Shoe Shop Coral Court Shoes- Get here
Round Transparent Glasses- Area 1 Shopping Complex, Abuja.
Pink Mirrored Shades- Get here
NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette- Get here
NYX Glitter Primer- Get here
Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation- Get here
Rimmel 25-hr Foundation- Get here
Peek-A-Mink Lashes- Get here
Lashes By Ryanne John Lashes- Get here
Kiss Beauty Banana Dreams Powder- Get here
Zaron Lash Glue- Get here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!