NAIJA BRANDS: ZIZI BESPOKE

14:57

Hey my lovelies! I wish you could see the big smile on my face right now as I type this. I couldn't wait to gush about this Nigerian brand called Zizi Bespoke. Now, if you follow my blog posts, I have been doing free reviews on a lot of Nigerian brands so when Eji of Zizi Bespoke reached out to me, I was eager to get to work again. Walking into the office, I was blown away by all the amazing colourful ready to wear pieces and how impeccably neat the finishing of the designs were. I knew this was a brand I was going to fall helplessly in love with.
Let's talk a bit about this outfit. Now I have at least four pieces from Zizi Bespoke to show you guys here on the blog but this one just had to go up first. I am so in love with this crop top and flared pant set. The fit, the prints and colours had me at hello. I love the fact that it is such a smart outfit because I actually wore it to church. The pants are high waisted and the crop top is decent enough. I cannot get over how vibrant the prints and colours are. Chai! I felt like a million bucks that day! There was no need for heavy accessorizing. I just went with simple black sandals and black sunglasses.

Zizi Bespoke is a fashion brand based in Abuja, Nigeria. They have amazing ready to wear pieces and can also make anything you would love. Prices are average. They are not outrageously expensive and not ridiculously cheap either. By the time you see the outcome of your outfits, you will understand that indeed it is money well spent. If you are in the United States, Zizi Bespoke will soon begin selling on Zuvaa which is such an amazing global African fashion site. Now you can understand the quality and originality of the items that Zizi Bespoke offers.







To order pieces from Zizi Bespoke, please email zizibespoke@gmail.com or call 08183737436.
I can't wait to show you all the other fun pieces from this brand!


Crop Top & Pants Set: Zizi Bespoke. Get here
Shoes: Spotted. Similar here
Sunglasses: Zaful

Do you have a Nigerian fashion or beauty brand and want to have your items featured on my blog? I am still running free reviews so please send an email to almaspice@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. You rocked this outfit to perfection, Alma. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything trousers and when its high waisted and flared, I'm sold. I love the stripes and colour mix. I see you exploring different spots in Abuja, thumbs up.

      Princess Audu 

      Delete
    2. Tell me about the gorgeousness of high waisted feared pants!! Lol. Super cool. Location is everything mehn!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. What a great outfit! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right on the accessories, the outfit speaks well enough for itself, so so beautiful, and you rocked it perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful ensemble! Loving the style and the prints so much that I HAVE to check them out! Thanks for sharing, beautiful!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! Awesome that you are checking them out. Thank you so much.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!