TOP FAVORITES JAN - MARCH 2017

13:23


Hey guys. one of my favorite series is back again. I cannot believe three months has gone by so quickly. This year is racing though. Anyway, I'm back at the end of another quarter to bring you the products I have been loving so far. If you are new to the series, I basically round up a few of my favorite beauty and fashion items at the end of every quarter. I don't do monthly favorites because I wouldn't want to be pressured into liking products just to put up a post every month.

Taos Felt Tip Liner
I'm sorry that this had to come first .... infact scratch that, I ain't sorry. Not at all. I got this liner in my Christmas Collection package from Taos Cosmetics back in January but I only started using it around February. I had seen good reviews so I knew I would love it. I was so right. These people were not playing when they said 'Felt Tip'. 
I love how sharp the edge is which allows for very precise application. Your winged liner must be on fleek with this one even if you struggle with this step of your makeup. This liner helps to keep your hand pretty steady if you are a beginner. Also pigmentation is good and the packaging is sleek just like a pen. Definitely a favorite this quarter.

Where to buy: www.taoscosmetics.com or buy here
Price: NGN1,800



Nuban Beauty Sponge
For the longest time, I have been loyal to my Real Techniques Miracle Sponge and been loving it. I never jumped on the Beauty Blender bandwagon because I can't imagine spending so much money on a sponge. To be honest. At least not yet. So when I heard about the Nuban Beauty Sponge, I wanted to try it. Took me a while to decide but I eventually did. 

Where have I been since biko. This sponge is life. It may interest you to know that Nuban Beauty is a Nigerian brand and this is the first product from them that I am trying. I love how this sponge blends out my foundation and concealer flawlessly. It is so soft and increases in size when damp. Its pretty comparable to my other sponge from RT I have to say and the price is super friendly.


Where to buy: Buy here or here
Price: NGN2,000


Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

I used this product in my recent skincare video so this shouldn't come as a surprise. Check it out here . I was using the sample size of the Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover and I knew I needed something to take its place when I ran out.  I was just passing by my loyal Sahad Stores on my own o, and I saw this makeup remover from Neutrogena. This is already a brand I love so I was hoping it would give me joy and it did. I love how effortlessly it takes off eye makeup as well as lip products, my makeup wipes don't even have to do so much work anymore as long as I have this. Only problem I have is that it is a bit greasy but it doesn't turn me off at all.

Where to buy: Sahad Stores or any beauty store.
Price: NGN2,800.


Banish Pumpkin Enzyme Masque
Here is another product I recently talked about in my review here . It is part of the Banish Acne Scars Kit I recieved. I do not have problematic skin , mine is usually normal and clear most of the time but I am in love with this product. It is an exfoliating masque made from pumpkin extracts and a bunch of other natural and organic ingredients.
I fell in love with this because of how my skin feels after I wash the masque off. It makes it so supple and soft and I immediately notice how it glows. Totally helps with clearing acne scars. I talked at length about it in that review so check it out.

Where to buy: Banish Acne Scars
Price: $35.00


L.A Girl Pro HD BB Cream
I haven't used a BB cream until this product. If you don't know what a BB cream is, it is a 'Beauty Balm' which is basically a mixture of a foundation and a moisturizer. It doesn't have the full coverage of a foundation but evens out the skin tone nicely with a decent coverage. I really wanted to get my hands on this because there are days when I don't feel like having foundation on my face. 
I can get away with it because I basically have normal skin with minimal blemishes. If you have acne scars or blemishes, this will not cover them except you cover them with concealer first.I really like this for days I need to just run basic errands or when I'm not going anywhere serious. I love it. My shade is 'Medium'

Where to buy: Buy here
Price: Got mine for NGN2,250



Brown Vintage Mini Bag
Now to a fashion item. This is not new but I have been rocking it quite a bit this last quarter. It is a very sturdy dark brown mini bag that I stole from my mum. I don't even know the brand name. I think someone bought if for her but she never really used it. I love this bag so much because it goes with every outfit under the sun. I also particularly love the floral details. Gives it that extra vintage vibe. Oh and the bronze clasp is also cute too. The bag has enough space to take all my basic stuff which is a huge plus for me. Check out how I styled it here , here , here , here , here and here


I hope you enjoyed this post guys. Let me know your favorite items in the comment section below and if you will be picking out any of these.
See you soon!


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love the pen liner. I have one (different brand) and it's literally my favorite make up find ever!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea! Pen liners are such a life saver.

      Delete
  2. That bag though! Too cute. Love all the items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am inluv with the BB product already.meanwhile,that vintage bag is everything...i love it.

    luchydresshouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!