THAT PRETTY LITTLE BLACK DRESS

14:25


  Hey my loves. I feel like its been so long I put up a style post. Life happened you know? If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you would have seen the testimony post I put out about my brother's accident. It really affected me and I'm so thankful he is hale and hearty. Just the thought that I could have lost him triggered something in me. God is so awesome , he really is. For a bit now, I have forgotten about all my problems and all the things I want God to do for me. Instead, I have focused more on giving thanks for all I have and all God has done. In his own time, all that we hope for shall come to pass according to his riches in glory. So yea, just a little life update guys.

Catch my brother photo bombing in that photo above? Lol! A little black dress is the most classic item of clothing any woman can have in her wardrobe. Thinking about what to wear to a party, a dinner, a friend's get-together or a concert, an LBD will always be appropriate. Always! This one I am wearing is so cute, I love the mixture of lace and soft tulle in one dress. I also love the elastic waist style of the dress. Accessorized with my favourite gold sandals and a black mini bag with a gold chain handle. Also added the classic red pout to complete the look. 










Dress: Rachel & Chloe. Similar here
Shoes: Things Nigerians Love. Similar here
Mini Purse: River Island. Similar here
On my lips: MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I miss my LBDs, and yours is really pretty.

    Thank God again for your brother's life!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Berry dear. I appreciate you.

      Delete
  2. Thank God for saving your brother from the plans of the devil.
    I know this post is about the LBD, and its a very pretty dress. but can I just gush about the lips and the lipstick!!!!
    Jeez!!
    I sometimes feel that makeup products are over-hyped by their manufacturers but this Ruby-woo is gorgeous! it is totally worth the hype.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I see this lipstick made such a statement. Thank you dear. Ruby Woo is is a sure classic. No red lippie has ever looked better.

      Delete
  3. Rocking that pretty lace LBD my friend. Love the gold sandals!


    Welcome by and join my latest brand-new Thursday Moda linkup from today and share your awesome sense of style and beautiful outfits with me and my readers. I just love your blog. Thank you and have the loveliest weekend!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/04/thursday-moda-61-pineapple-sweater-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!