ANKARA PRINTED OFF SHOULDER SET

12:59

Halo my favourite people!! Hope you all are doing fabulous! We are now in September, I can't believe Christmas is basically three months away and the year is gradually coming to an end. I attended The All White Blogger Point Bloggers Brunch in Abuja one week ago and if you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen my InstaStories and my Instagram post featuring my all white outfit. I talked sooooo much about the event on social media that I did not blog about it or the all white outfit I wore. But hey!!, if you are interested, you can get that outfit here 😍😍😍
And you should totally follow me on Instagram here so you can keep up with me!

Now for today's outfit, my loves, I'm rocking an ankara piece AGAIN!!! Somebody explain to me why ankara is soooo beautiful no matter how you wear it. Lol! Once again, House of Simona made me something I was absolutely happy with. The off shoulder loose blouse is such a trendy piece and it went really well with the pants. I wore this outfit to church and I know i can rock it with flat sandals to the movies or to grab a bite. Very versatile!
I have talked about the Naija brand, House of Simona here and here so you can understand why I am such a big fan! I paired this outfit with my brown sandals from Zaful, it was perfect. Scroll down to see where to get all the items I am rocking in this post!!







Blouse & Pants: House of Simona. Get here
Shoes: Zaful. Get here
Glasses: Area 1 Shopping Complex. Similar here
On my lips: MAC Lipstick in 'Heroine'. Get here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Alma I can't deal! You look so beautiful and this fabric on you tho, this fabric is beautiful. And I really loved the white jumpsuit❤ at the blogger's brunch

    www.dleonalife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you sooo much dear. Mwaaaaah!

      Delete
  2. wow you can rock this! I absolutely love your lip color!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such beautiful pictures! Your makeup always looks stunning. I need some pointers! Love this color combination of your outfit.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! I have a Youtube channel just incase you need makeup tutorials. Please search for 'The Style Cheapskate' on Youtube.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. You look stunning in this bold print jump suit!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!