CURRENT BEAUTY FAVOURITES | SEPTEMBER 2017

14:35

Hi guys!!!! Its been ages I showed you all the good stuff I've been loving. I decided to talk about them in this video today and I hope you enjoy! Products range from makeup to skincare products and I honestly have not been able to put any of these products down in a long time. 
Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed, also SUBSCRIBE to my channel just incase you haven't and share this video with all your beauty loving friends.


PRODUCTS MENTIONED
 NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette
Zaron HD Liquid Liner
Beauty by AD Lipstick in 'Candid'
Milani Matte Lipstick in 'Matte Passion'
Juvia's Place Masquerade and Nubian 2 Palettes
Zaron Face Definer
NYX Angel Veil Primer
Clean and Clear Shine Control Daily Facial Scrub
Kush Organics Whipped Butter
FBC Beauty Mink Lashes in 'Uptown Girl'


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!