TROPICAL PRINTS

13:44

Hey guys! You know what?? Somebody should come to my closet and take away all off shoulder items because I don't even understand this obsession again. Ah ahn! Almost every week, I have a new off shoulder blouse, dress or jumpsuit to show you and this calls for drastic measures. Lol! Hope you all are doing well by the way! As you can tell from my rant above, today's post is going to be all about this tropical print off shoulder jumpsuit I recieved from the RoseGal team. I styled an outfit  recently from this Asian website here

This jumpsuit is giving me serious island/tropical vibes and from these photos it feels like I am on some sort of African tropical holiday. I'm looking forward to actually going on one by the way. I added some pops of green with the neckpiece and my shoes and opted for this straw hat from the same RoseGal brand. Also added my pale pink mirrored shades from SheIn. My blonde hair is also from RoseGal, it is a synthetic wig and I spoke a bit about it in my last video here , it is really nice and such a change from my usual hairstyles.

If you are in Abuja and you haven't heard, Jabi Boat Club will be opening very soon!!! The dresscode and theme for the Independence Rave is 'Tropical/Beachy' so this will be a fantastic outfit option. For more details on the rave, check here




What did you think about this tropical inspired outfit guys??? Would you rock this?? Let me know in the comment section below and you can shop my look using the links below too!

Jumpsuit: RoseGal. Get here
Hat: RoseGal. Get here
Hair: RoseGal. Get here
Sunnies: SheIn. Get here
Shoes: Madison - Old
Necklace: Mr Price - Old
On my lips: Taos Liquid Velvetine in 'Santa's Baby'. Get here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You always wear beautiful prints and bright colors so well. That palmprint jumpsuit goes so well with the fun statement necklace in turquoise.

    Welcome by and join my new linkup this week, pretty lady. Thanks and happy weekend! Ada =))

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/09/thursday-moda-81-reflections-and-recaps.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. Your compliments make me happy.

      Delete
  2. This jumpsuit is amazing!! In love with the palm print, such a gorgeous look!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super on you, I do love that print and am quite upset that our weather has changed! Great to see your blog. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Jacqui. Sorry about your weather though!!

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!