NAIJA BRANDS: BB ARTISTRY

15:02

Hey guys! Honestly I think about 80% of the items in my closet have one form of floral print or the other. I have loads of floral dresses, floral blouses, floral shirts, floral pants, name it! I have a soft spot for them and trust me I'm not stopping anytime soon. There's just something feminine and extremely girly about these gorgeous floral prints.
Today, I am wearing this lovely floral print shift dress from BB Artistry. This awesome brand made my wedding reception dress and my bridesmaid dresses. If you missed my awesome budget friendly wedding planning tips from last year, check here . I'm sure you will catch photos of the bridesmaid dresses as well as my short reception dress. Anyway, I digress! This is a Nigerian brand that really has my heart owned by my friend, Blessing. We met at BBN Wonderland and we have remained good friends ever since. See my BBN Wonderland post here .

If you keep up with my style, you should know that I love comfortable clothing which is why I am a sucker for shift dresses like this. I want to be able to look good but still be able to eat without apologies at a wedding or party without watching my tummy bulge through my outfit. Lol! 
This is such a pretty dress. I love the chiffon fabric used to make it and how light and easy the entire outfit is. I really think this can pass for a very stylish maternity dress, just saying! I added a black lace choker from Mocollaress Accessories for a more edgy look and went for red shoes and clutch to compliment the red roses on the dress. P.S I really want a pair of edgy red sandals.😉





Amazing quality as always! Can more Naija brands be like this? What do you think about this outfit? Let me know in the comment section below! More posts and videos coming back to back.


Dress: BB Artistry. Get here
Shoes: Old
Clutch: Old
Choker: Mocollaress Accessories. Get here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Just beautiful and it does look super comfy for such a dressy looking dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!!! It sure is comfy!! Love it.

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous bright print! I love those red heels with it!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely dress and it's so my style as well. Always thankful for the times I don't have to suck belle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie. Same reason I love it too! I can eat whatever!!

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!