NAIJA BRANDS: HOUSE OF ASANTA

14:22

Hey guys!!! Hope you all are doing well. Its been quite a bit since I published any style posts and I greatly apologise! Lol! I was down with malaria and even after receiving treatment and recovering, it took me a while to get back in the vibe to blog. I haven't had the best of health this year and I am honestly hoping and praying no more illnesses for me, I'm tired. 
Today's post is featuring a print mix ankara dress from an Abuja based Naija brand, House of Asanta.

When I first saw this dress, I was a bit confused about the style.The top part looked big and the skirt below looked small. But when I tried it on, it was a different ball game. Let's just say this is a nice 'buba' and a skater skirt merged into one as a dress, I also love the fact that different ankara fabrics were used for each part of the dress. I am a sucker for mixing ankara prints in one outfit.
I wanted more colour so I wore these red sandals I recently got at Wuse Market. I really wanted a pair of red sandals and I was so glad I found this pair for a good price.
House of Asanta is an Abuja based Nigerian fashion brand. They deal in ready to wear pieces and also make customised outfits you would love. Their prices are on the average, pretty affordable enough if you ask me. Chika Agu, the C.E.O of the brand is a dear family friend and she has a good eye for fashion and style. When you reach out to her, tell her Alma sent you.😀 I'm so glad to work with her and I can't wait to show you all the other pieces I received from this brand. 





Would you rock this 'buba'/skater skirt dress??? How will you style it? Let me know in the comment section below.

Dress: House of Asanta. Get here
Shoes: Wuse Market- NGN 7,500. 
Sunnies: Sammy Dress. Similar here
Mini Purse: River Island. Similar here
On my lips: MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks good on you dear.i love the skater skirt a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit. You really do love bright colors and they look good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!